• Handle all issues related to accounting function and bookkeeping.
• Handle all administrative issues of the Association.
• Control payments and sign payments vouchers.
• Daily receipt and checking of invoices at closing before posting.
• Finalize and submit Income Tax statements and handle any related issues.
• Supervise the implementation of HR & Payroll system and attend to any problems
that may occur.
• Control and sign bank reconciliations.
• Ensure sufficient amount of petty cash is available and maintain cash forecast.
• Prepare financial plans for the Association in coordination with and under the
discretion of General Manager.
• Prepare financial statements and annual budgets.
• Reports on a quarterly /biannual basis as directed by the General Manager.
• Prepare and maintain monthly payroll according to Association’s policy and
• Analyze cost effectiveness of expenditure.
• Prepare accounts for audit and act on the recommendations of External Auditors.
• Manage the Association’s administrative systems including personnel,
procurement and general office functions.
• Manage bank accounts, monitor cashflow ensuring that sufficient funds are
always available. Arrange communication and correspondence letters and save
• Check and verify time sheet for employees
• Ensure that all purchase requests are promptly attended to.
• Ensure that the Association’s property is safe and secure.
• Ensure proper and effective contacts and follow up with Government departments.
• Ensure all Association licenses/renewals are valid.
• Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the General Manager.