[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Wilson Terrace, Washington, NJ Mobile:
BONJU BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LLC FEBRUARY – CURRENT
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER, OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR, BOOKKEEPING for multiple
creative companies providing assistance in financials areas on a freelance part time basis in my own
• Managed multiple company accounts for A/R, A/P, Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations, payroll thru
companies & manually.
• Organized filing for multiple companies provided filing systems for all accounts A/R & A/P and
worked through all financial records detailing the past years for storage.
• Responsible for organizing principal owner and partners if applicable
schedules, meetings with clients, all aspects of office management and client
• Worked on several accounting systems for each of the client companies; some of
which I had to learn like SAP Business , worked a lot on QuickBooks Pro,
Online and Edition version includes Point Of Service for retail clients, Peachtree
• Worked on PC and Mac platforms, Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and
other programs, worked on client’s books from remote access if clients were traveling or were in another
• Wrote correspondence for principals, arranged out of office meetings, travel arrangements for principals,
worked with staff for their benefits, dealt with landlord and paying rent, monthly billing and other tasks on
behalf of the company.
• Worked with a variety of clients from all industries; mostly creative but there is a cross section of
industry – restaurants, cafes, bars, retail from catering to baby clothes.
• Film companies: Renart & Cicala were clients; Renart pictures as Prod Accountant; Cicala: worked with
Michael Imperioli on his directorial film; HUNGRY GHOSTS. Other film and TV clients were all
independent companies worked though remote access.
CADRE CREATIVE PRO BOOKKEEPING LLCÊ JANUARY – JANURARY Ê
ACCOUNTING MANAGER, CONTROLLER, OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR for financial
consultancy providing Controllers and FullCharge Bookkeepers to a cross section of companies
• Managed company’sÊ multiaccounts, including clients, vendors and all employee benefits & insurance
• Worked exclusively with company principal as arranged his calendar, screened his phone calls, arranged travel
• Supervised and personally handled all meetings with principal, ordering food/beverages, room setup, other
• Creating and maintaining principals office and personal filing
• Fielded all company information questions and requests for documentation
• Worked with Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, Outlook, Access & other software
• Attended weekly staff meetings, took notes and transcribed them for office financial guidelines
• Handled the daytoday financial operation in office and monthly journal entriesPayroll function
• General Ledger Cash flow, P&L and BS reports for company bookkeeping
• Handled management reports and bank reconciliation reports, budgets for company
• Ordered supplies developed filling systems for employees, vendors and clients
• Handled company’s employee records, insurance issues and health benefits
• Supervised all company fiscal reporting and maintained budgets and financial records.
USA NETWORKS/SCIFI CHANNEL ÊÊÊ AUGUST – DECEMBER
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT for the Senior Producer of USA Networks & the SciFi Channel and
PRODUCTION OFFICE COORDINATOR for Entertainment Department Office
• Coordinated the Senior Producer’s schedule, fielded media inquiries, performed gate keeping duties
• Assisted with production matters on the set as a Studio Production Manager where
I was elected to handle all of the talent for the first SCIFI show; INSIDE SPACE starring
Nichel Nichols of Star Trek.
• Coordinated the production side of the SCIFI Channel launch at Madison Square
Garden and organized the after
party for the production team and crew
• Maintained the general ledger for all pilot TV shows and was responsible for all bookkeeping and
reporting to USA Networks Accounting Department
• Handled all correspondence, scheduling and discussions with other department for production area
• Handled multipersonal and confidential as well as financial reports on each show
produced for SciFi
• Coordinated and maintained all records for all Production employees of the shows
and promo producers for the channel as well as oversaw the schedules of all interns and
production assistants for the network.
HUNTER COLLEGEÊÊÊÊ ÊB.A. MUSIC /
BMCC NYC Community College A.A. ACCOUNTING
CENTER OF THE MEDIA ARTS Certificate for TV and Video
INTUIT QuickBooksÊÊÊÊÊ Certified Program User