Work at the European University of Cyprus
• My success in course projects has been founded upon initiative, selfdiscipline and motivation within
syndicated group projects.
• Working within a teambased environment involved extensive planning, organization, coordination and
commitment, which are attributes that are transferred into my professional career.
Extra Curricular Activities at the European University of Cyprus
• Member of the committee of School of Business and specifically in my Department, Accounting.
• Uphold professional ethics, values and standards as well as behaving with integrity and objectivity e.g. act
independently and avoid any conflict of interest.
• Being risk aware, taking decisions, and undertaking activities which involve levels of risk make me more
prepared about any problem that may arise.
• Deans ListCertificate of Award for exceptional academic performance each successive semester beginning
in Fall until Spring .
• Date of Birth: //
• IT skills including the use of: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access as well as accountancy
programs such as VT transaction software and basic knowledge of Sage.
• Languages: Greek and English