[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Telephone: Home; Mobile
Professionally qualified Accountant with over seven years accounting experience, preparing and reporting management accounts to yearend. Knowledge state financial regulations. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. Now looking for a financial management accounting position. Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
Key Technical Skills
C Accounting Microsoft Word Microsoft PowerPoint
Outlook Express Internet Explorer Microsoft Excel
July Accountant The charitable organization
* Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information
* Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
* Offering expert advice in relation to tax issues
* Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts
* Preparing profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
* Establishing, maintaining, and coordinating the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
* Prepare and post monthly journal entries, analysis of variances and perform accounts reconciliations.
* Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
* Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
* Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state and private funding, contracts, and grants.
* Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
* Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
* Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
* Resolve accounting discrepancies.
* Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
* Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
* Other duties as assigned.
Cashier ADRA Azerbaijan
* Responsible for daily balancing of all cash expenses and income on a daily basis.
* Responsible for completing all income and expense vouchers, both for dollars and manats.
* Responsible for the management preparation, review, presentation and backup of all computer
spreadsheets and reports.
* Responsible for all cash balances in the Baku Country Office for administrative and project expenses.
Supporting the activities of ADRA&;s Accountant/HR Administrator, Senior Accountant or Finance Director,
* Answer customers&; questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
* Bag, box, wrap, or giftwrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
* Compute and record totals of transactions.
* Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is
* Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash
registers, or optical price scanners.
* Greet customers entering establishments.
* Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
* Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
* Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
* Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed
* Offer customers carryout service at the completion of transactions.
* Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
* Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
* Request information or assistance using paging systems.
* Resolve customer complaints.
* Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
* Weigh items sold by weight in order to determine prices.
* Accept reservations or requests for takeout orders.
* Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
* Cash checks for customers.
* Compile and maintain nonmonetary reports and records.
* Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
* Post charges against guests&; or patients&; accounts.
* Sell tickets and other items to customers.
* Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
* Pay company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks.
Azerbaijan Oil Academy
Key Modules: Programmer
International Accounting Principles GAAP US
Date of Birth: // Languages: English good, Russian & Azerifluent
Nationality: Azeri Health: Excellent; nonsmoker
Marital status: Marriage two children
Interests & Activities
Currently include: History
References are Available on Request