[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Hassan Mohamed Hassan E.
, Michelle Bakhoum St.
Dokki, Giza, Egypt.
My objective is to participate in the achievement of the goals of a dynamic organization in order to put my experience and knowledge to the optimal usage, while building and developing my interpersonal skills and obtaining the opportunity to help others achieve.
Bachelor Of Accounting
Faculty Of Commerce English Section , Cairo University
Major, Accounting Passing Grade: Fair
Misr Language School
Thanaweya aama Certificate
Orascom Telecom Holding Jan Present
Title: Accounting Specialist
Orascom Telecom Holding Aug. Dec
Title: Accounting Coordinator
Attended Training Courses / Seminars
* Accounting Department at "MIBank" Misr International Bank, Summer
* "Fresh Graduate Program" for Office Professionals at "American Chamber Of Commerce, Egypt ."
Basic Presentation Skills
Business Writing I
Business Writing II
Basic Negotiation Skills
MS Power Point
* Soccer, Music, Shooting, Reading, Sports and Travelling.
* Shooting National Player
* Tennis Misr Language school team
* Handball Misr Language School team
* Soccer Shooting Club team "Team A"
* Achieved first place in the National Tournament for shooting.
* Achieved first place in Ramadan tournaments for soccer Shooting Club, and Gezira Sporting Club .
* Annual Participation in the National League for Soccer nd Grade
* Time Management
* Presentation & Communication
* Efficient in using Windows, Microsoft Office.
* Efficient in Web browsing
* Native speaker of Arabic
* Fluent in English
Military Status: Postponed
Martial Status: Single
Place Of Birth: Cairo, Egypt
Furnished upon request