Morningstar Drive, Apt.
Mississauga, ON LT T
• Over Years experience in accounting, bookkeeping, Accounts Payable &
Accounts Receivable with Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Lotus
, Simply Accounting and New views.
• Exceptionally well organized, able to set priorities and manage multiple tasks
efficiently in a fastpaced environment.
• Dependable, selfmotivated, able to maintain confidentiality.
NARINDER MANN Chartered Accountant Brampton – ON
Feb till date
• Performing bookkeeping including reconciliation of bank accounts, accounts
payable and accounts receivable.
• Prioritizing workload and requests within agreed standards and timelines.
• Preparing regular filings such as HST and Payroll deductions.
• Reviewing accuracy of data and preparing financial statements.
• Compiling financial or accounting reports and making yearend adjustments,
deferrals and accruals.
• Resolving remittance discrepancies with Canada Revenue Agency and Ministry
of Finance on behalf of clients.
• Communicating to interact efficiently with clients, coworkers and the
supervisor to convey information and to receive work direction.
• General duties such as filing, faxing, answering telephones.
• Assisting in the training and development of team associates.
• Other duties as assigned.