[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
DEAR SIR / MADAME:
I would like to introduce myself to you and apply for a job that fits my qualifications in your respectable firm.
Kindly find attached my resume. I have gained a lot of experience through hard work & determination in my few yet fruitful years of work. I am a self motivated, team player and a highly confident person with plenty of initiatives who is capable of performing creatively under all circumstances, especially under pressure, time, and resource limitation.
* Looking Forward To Receive Your Favorable Reply
* Further Information upon request
Zaid Mohammad Abdullatif AlA.
Mobile: + / +
* BA in Accounting: AlYarmouk University, Jordan
* Project Management Professional PMP Certificate February,
Programs & Software
* Quick books Accounting Software Pro, Premium, and Enterprise.
* Sun System According with Vision.
* Bayan System.
* Material Control System.
* Purchase Street.
* Microsoft Office Batch.
* OnQ System.
Company : Drive to Read Project DTR a threeyear USAID funded project AmmanJordan
May to date
FHI Washington DC
Position : Finance & Administrative Coordinator
* Ensured compliance with USAID regulations on procurements.
* Ensured compliance with USAID regulations and proper handling of funds.
* Preparing monthly financial statements and related financial information.
* Proper recording of all receipts of fund, electronic transfer and other miscellaneous financial transaction in the monthly financial reports submitted to the Head Office/ Washington.
* Receives, monitors and deposits all income funds Cash, Checks, Electronic transfer.
* SubGrantee financial monitory.
* Reviewing all submitted invoices and ensure payments to all vendors in due time.
* Prepare Staff salaries and provide staff payroll information.
* Assist program leadership and Head Quarter in budget planning and management.
Company : Double Tree by HILTON AqabaJordan
Position : Accounts Payable
* I have only spent three months in this position as I have been offered my current Drive to Read position.
Company : Mövenpick Resort & Spa Talabay, AqabaJordan
Position : Accounts Payable
* Review invoices and check requests.
* Sort and match invoices and check requests.
* Set invoices up for payment.
* Prepare and process accounts payable checks, wire transfers and payments.
* Reconciliation of payments.
* Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
* Resolve invoice discrepancies.
* Vendors file maintenance.
* Assist in month end closing.
* In addition to Accounts Payable I was incharge of General Cashier & Pay Master since Jun till February .
Company : Explorer Computer, Abu DhabiUAE
Position : Accounting Consultant and Customer Support.
* QuickBooks Accounting system installation.
* Preparation of accounting records including general ledger.
* Accounting consultants, training and support.
* Working along with programmers in designing and improving the local software&;s.
* Testing the functionality and the efficiency of the local software&;s.
* Project Management Professional PMP preparation course .
* Inhouse training On ONQ System .
* Inhouse full training on Sun system & Vision .
* Accounting Auditing .
* Preparation and Analysis of financial statements .
* Accountants Training Course .
* Training with Talal AbuGhazaleh & Co. International .
* Excellent communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
* Team working and involved commitment to Planning.
* Developing of strong analytical skills for problem solving.
* Highly motivated, organized, and culturally diverse individual.
* Capable and willing to work hard to achieve desired results.
Mrs. Lina Sharkas
Chief of Party
Mr. Amer Amouri
Assistant Financial Controller
Mr. Mahmoud Abu Asal
Mr. Raed Abu Zenah