[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Name Marites RuppNaranjo
Birthday January ,
Civil Status Married
Type of Permit B
Seeking a job to share my knowledge and experiences and to utilize and develop further my personality.
* Detail oriented, efficient and extensive experience in accounting system.
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
* Trustworthy, honest and ethical
* Knowledge in SAP
October , March , Property Sales Consultant
Camella Homes and Communities Muntinlupa, Philippines
* Study property listings and prices
* Present and discuss houses in brochures to prospective buyers.
* Accompanying clients to chosen property site and show model houses.
* Discussing conditions of sales and other matters that concerns mode of payment, when to movein and status of the house upon movein.
* Assisting clients to fillup contracts,submission of required documents and attend to the other concerns.
Feb. , July , Accounting Clerk
Andoks Litson Corp.
Bliss Wash Laundry Corp.
Quezon City, Philippines
. Update all Books of Accounts and Ledgers for the preparation of Financial Statement of the laundry affiliate.
. Prepare summary of Accounts Receivable, Aging, schedules and other reports needed by the Management.
. Answer Suppliers call regarding on purchases, check invoices and prepare payment
. Do Timekeeping and prepare payroll.
. Check inventory and reconcile any variances
.. Coordinate with the staffs and followup documents, verifications, settle problems, and suggest solutions to improve flow of transactions.
April , Dec. , Accounting Clerk
The Tinder Box
Las Pinas City, Philippines
. Check invoices and prepare payment to Suppliers.
* Check inventory in the Head Office and prepare Purchase Order if stocks reach ReOrderPoint..
* Check inventory in the Stores and prepare delivery when stocks need to be replenish.
* Talk to Suppliers regarding on product inquiries, price issues and other matters.
* Closely monitor the inventory of Head Office and Stores and coordinate to the Staffs any stock variances.
* Prepare reports and coordinate all matters concerning the operations to the Management and any issues for discussion.
August April Accounts Receivable Clerk
Facilities Manager&;s Inc.
. Post Sales Invoices, Official Receipts, Credit/Debit Memo and other adjustments.
* Prepare monthly Aging of Receivables, Statement of Accounts and Analysis of reports generated for Furniture Division.
* Generate and identify expenses use by other Affiliates and billed them for InterCompany transactions.
* Process cash advances of Officers and Employees and post liquidations.
* Forward to the Personnel Department all unliquidated cash advances and other matters subject for salary deductions.
* Conduct entries and monitor Subsidiary Ledgers of Officers and Employees and post other transactions done by the Payroll Department to update the records.
* Prepares reconciliation of Subsidiary Ledger and General ledger of Advances.
* Take charge in posting and updating subsidiary ledger of other Nontrade Receivables.
* Prepares necessary reports needed by the Top Management and during the audit for all receivable related matters.
* Attend to all queries of Officers and CoEmployees with regards to Advances and InterCompany transactions.
Feb. , Feb. , Accounting Coordinator
. Prepare check vouchers and check payment to Suppliers and other expenses.
. Prepare government remittances like taxes and other matters.
* Update accounting Books of Accounts and check proper use of accounts in recording transactions.
* Prepare Financial Statement for Management purposes.
* Conduct physical count of stocks with the warehouse personnel and prepare inventory variance and trace movement of stocks in case of discrepancy.
* Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement
* Prepare payroll
* Followup collection to clients and prepare Daily Remittance Report.
January February Accounting clerk
Elite Adjusters and Surveyors, Inc.
. Post entries to update ledgers and summarized every month
* .Prepare the Subsidiary Ledger of all accounts every month.
* Responsible in checking employees cash advances and liquidations and make entries
* Prepare and post necessary adjustments.
* Prepare Financial Statement and other reports needed for the quarter audit.
* Answer questions and other matters based on the report presented to the Management and Audit Team
June October Bookkeeper Merchandising and Distribution Expert
* Encode sales and collections daily
* Update Books of Account
* Encode delivery of stocks from Head Office
* Monitor the in and out of stocks and conduct reconciliation every end of the month.
* Trace and analyze stock movements in case of discrepancy.
* Petty Cash Custodian
Graduated at St. Anthony&;s College located in Philippines with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy on March .
References: Available upon request