[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
My latest photo
LAMECK M.&;S RE&;SUME
NAME : LAMECK
MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED
DATE OF BIRTH AUGUST
IDENTITY NUMBER :
CONTACT NUMBER :
EMAIL ADDRESS :
RESIDENTIAL SABIE ROAD SAXENBURG
ADDRESS UNIT BARDENE BOKSBURG
LANGUAGE : ENGLISH, ZULU, And BEMBA DRIVER LICENSE : INTERNATIONAL DRIVERS
DRIVERS LINCENCE : LICENCE CODE .
HOBBIES : TRAVELLING, AND SPORT
* Indepth understanding of accounting principles
* Excellent time management skills
* Problem solving skills
* Keep abreast of changes in relevant legislation e.g. VAT
* Customer focus
* High level of accuracy
* Attention to detail
* Team player
* Computer Literacy advanced level of proficiency in Excel
* Knowledge of Ability advantageous
JANUARY to date APPLICATION PEAR TRADING cc
Position: CASH BOOK CLERK with the following responsibilities
* Reconciliation and maintenance of the cash books and sundry GL accounts
* Verify that Telegraphic Transfers TT&;s are allocated to the correct bank account. If incorrect, correct by way of a journal entry.
* Post cash book items from bank statement such as:
Debit orders Insurance, cell phone charges, Internet rentals etc
* Prepare reconciliation.
Keep cash book records up to date and to provide accurate information of cash book balances.
* Obtain documentation from Financial Manager&;s relating to inter account transfers.
* Process journal to record transaction.
* Check transfer on receipt of bank statement.
* Ensure integrity in record keeping and cash management.
* File documentation.
* Follow up with the bank until unknown deposits become known
* Post the deposit from the bank statement
Leave unknown deposits as a reconciling item on the bank reconciliation To ensure only valid/ known deposits are captured in the bank account
* To provide the GM/ FM with accurate daily cash information to enable them to monitor cash flow trends
* Prepare any analysis or respond to any enquiry as requested by the FM/GM to ensure that the finance department is efficient and can deliver timeously on the business requirements.
Reasons for leaving: seeking new challenges
Referee: Mr. Tshibombi Mayenga Ben
Contact number: +
Jan to Jun BEV FREIGHT INT BOKSBURG
DEBTORS CLERK with the following responsibilities
* Processing and allocating income funds
* Reconciliation of accounts
* Collection of accounts
* Liaising with clients
* Authorising credits
* Passing of credits
* screening and monitoring of accounts
* setting up of new customer accounts
* preparing of vat submission
* determining of credit limits
* updating dank direct deposit with respective debtors
* Filling up of documents
* Calling clients for the settlement of their accounts
* Debtors age scrutiny
* Reporting to Finance Manager
Referee: ERIC SHUNILLA
Reason for leaving: Company LIQUIDATION
Jan to Dec KITWE CENTRAL HOSPITAL
ASSITANT STORES MANAGER with the following responsibilities
* Overseeing the hiring, firing and maintaining of personnel and ensure that the perfect individuals are hired to fill sales associate positions, clerical positions and other important job titles.
* See to it that each individual is adequately trained to fill their job title and supervise the work that they do.
* Handling and turning in of cash at the end of each sales associate&;s day
* Ensure that all the money is accounted for in the end and responsible for paying workers, and ensuring that the pay checks match the hours worked by each individual.
* Check the inventory on a frequent basis and make sure that orders are in when they are supposed to be.
* Responsible for paying for the goods which are ordered as well as keeping track of how much is spent on procuring the goods.
* Ensure customer service responsibilities are in check and sound.
* To provides an ear to customers who wish to express either their pleasure or displeasure regarding an aspect of the store.
* To handle occupational safety and employee relations within the store and relates any issues back to the head office.
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT with the following responsibilities
* In charge of both night and day cashiers for the hospital
* Receiving cash and preparing it for banking
* Custodian for safe keys
* Preparing cashiers duty rotor
* Preparing monthly total schedules of income and reconciling it to total amount banked
* Assisting in credit control for high cost companies
* Petty cash receipt retiring for drug purchases for high cost patients
* Computing overtime sheets for cashiers
* Regular filling of deposit slips
* Reporting to the Financial Manager.
* Conducting sport audits on cashiers
* Safe keeping of cash before banking
Referee: Mr. Winston Mao
Position: Chief Accountant
Reasons for leaving: relocated to RSA.
PostGraduate Diploma in Business Administration yr program with Society of Business Practitioners UK under the following modules:
Advanced management accounting
Insurance and financial services
Practice of banking ll
corporate strategic planning
Diploma in Accountancy from the Copperbelt University with the following modules.
Mindolo High School