[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
East Forest Avenue Apt. F
An accomplished and talented accounting professional with more than twenty years of experience in managing Accounts Payable Department. Seeking a position to utilize my skills and experience in the mentioned field.
A TASTE OF THE CARIBBEAN, Charlotte, NC
Operational Manager/ Accounts Payable/Receivable Coordinator
* Responsible for paying monthly food sales tax as well as monthly beverage tax to ensure that the business has appropriate maintenance regulations by governing laws.
* Accurately processed payroll for all employees on weekly basis to make sure that they were compensated.
* Filed several documents for the business such as:
+ Unemployment, forms, and Quarterly taxes.
* Coordinated all payments for inventory invoices to guarantee daily store operations and stock are quantified.
* Balanced all cash and credit card expenses to make certain that all transactions are accountable for when closing all registers at end of day.
* Created and implemented marketing plans, setting and administering budgets, and developing new client clientele based on analysis of overhead cost and productivity reports.
* Purchased supplies for office and restaurant to maintain daily operations.
* Planned events for food shows for the general public to promote the business.
* Negotiated and organized several catering events for clients which consisted of:
+ Structured menu to clients&; needs and ideal tastes.
* Proficient in computer programs such as:
+ Software Tax Slayer Books, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
AJINOMOTO USA, INC. Fort Lee, NJ
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Ajinomoto, a Japanese corporation employing , worldwide is diversified into Food Products, Specialty Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Amino Acid Technology.
* Responsible for reviewing and processing invoices for several affiliated companies.
* Set up of new vendors including obtaining and reviewing appropriate documentation and net terms agree upon.
* Audited employee&;s expense reimbursement ensuring compliance with company policy.
* Managed weekly check runs for Vendors and Employees payment, match checks to invoice for management approval and mail checks out.
* Maintained an accurate record of employee advances and applied advances to expense report.
* Matched the purchase orders to the invoices to process the payment and to make all goods are received.
* Conducted follow ups with Vendors and Employees calls to guarantee customer satisfaction.
* Managed petty cash accounts thoroughly for employees.
* Reconciled bank balances and recorded general ledger entries.
* Supported in yearend auditing by providing all necessary documentation as needed to perform an accurate audit with the auditing firm.
* Processed manual checks when needed.
* Trained and lead new employees on the accounts payable processes.
* Provided support to Controller & Accounting Manager as well as other department members when needed.
* Implemented of new expense reports for employee use.
* Developed a new check payment voucher system.
* Assisted with SAP implementation in accounts payable department.
* SAP Systems, Tax slayer program, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Bergen Community College
Interior Design Certificate