Resume for Cynthia A. for Administrative / Clerical / Support / Accounting & Auditing in Colorado Springs, Colorado
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
E. Bijou St
Colorado Springs, CO
To secure a long lasting employment relationship with your company using my abilities and to continue learning.
October Present Atmel Corp., Colorado Springs, CO
Fab Planning Admin.
• Initiate Purchase Requisitions based on requests from the Business Units or the Foundry Engineering
• Track down the necessary information to complete the Purchase Requisitions
• Contact the Foundries for quotations on nonstandard requests as needed
• Prepare Purchase Requisitions for approval at the Executive level
• Track the Purchase Requisitions throughout the approval process
• Monitor and report on WIP and Mask Orders for Engineering or nonproduction projects
• Use SAP to run reports
• Use QPC software to gather information regarding manufacturing part numbers
• wafer and lot id numbers QVT/Term ver. ..
November July Ceva Logistics, Austin TX.
Order Quality Admin
• Generate and prepare reports; Sent by email to other team members and project managers
• Review excel PO templates for accuracy in part numbers, address, dell numbers
• Manually enter purchase orders using access
• Enter part numbers into customers catalog profile using windows based FmPro
• Research parts or boxes without an order number or missing information in the warehouse
• Compare information using two different programs for discrepancy.
• Attention to detail
June –Oct. ÊJAG Trucking, IncÊGeorgetown, TX
• Responsible for managing the general accounting function. Oversee the completion of ledger accounts and
• Specifics: Prepared bank deposits and bank statement reconciliation.
• Maintenance of accounts receivable, accounts payable
• Payroll processing verified and posted sales, purchases and other transactions.
• Prepared quarterly tax reports.
• Created a custom billing system in QuickBooks
• Implemented all new business polices for a very efficient work environment.
Evaluate and make appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes ensuring that practices are in line
with the overall goals of the organization. Relied on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals. Performed a variety of tasks. Lead and directed the work of others. Performed computer trouble shooting
and networking of computers, routers, switches, printers Reported to top management.
September –ÊLiteOn TechnologyÊAustin, TXÊ
• Worked closely with manufacturing company regarding customers orders
• Tracked several shipments using an excel spreadsheet
• In constant contact with trucking companies and barge brokers to insure timely deliveries.
• Worked with customs providing proper documentation to avoid delays in deliveries.
• Managed and maintained logistics
• Traveled quarterly to the Mexico location to maintain good customer service
• Provided a weekly report on inventory with upper management
• Utilized Outlook for reminders, and emails with vendor and customer
Education ÊBee County CollegeÊAlice, TX. Associates in Computer Science majoring in Software
Applications. Attended University of Phoenix for my Bachelor of Science in Business/Management
Skills Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and QuickBooksÊ/, Windows XP and Vista, Windows
. Basic computer troubleshooting. Reinstallation of software, basic networking. key, fast learner, bilingual.
Attention to detail. Organized, good communicator. Ability to work well independently as well as teammates. Wiliness
to learn new skills.
Officeteam victor Granados
Tech Center Drive Suite
Colorado springs, co
Express Employment Professionals
North Mays Ave ste
ROUND ROCK, TX
Jag trucking, inc
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!