• Instructed CIA preparation course at Morgan International – Abu Dhabi.
• Established the Internal Audit function for the Crown Prince Court in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Key member in Ernst & Young project in Libya; transformation approach and review of
control environment to specific areas at the Libyan Foreign Bank and the Libyan
Investment Corporation in addition to assisting the project manager in establishing and
setting up Ernest & Young’s office in Libya.
• Key member in –Ernst & young’s “Campus Team”, that is responsible for building and
fostering relationships with Universities, selling the firm to potential recruits and building
Ernst & Young’s brand in the market generally.
• Key member in Restructuring of Private Banking Department, establishing new system,
sitting new Policies & Procedures and handling the separation process from Treasury
Department at the Arab Bank – Jordan.
• Key member in the system conversion of Standard Chartered Bank taking over Grindlays
Bank – Jordan, with reengineering of Treasury Operations and Risk Control sittings and
parameters after takeover.
• Received innovation prize for innovative thinking in at Standard Chartered Bank –
• Received the Jordanian Esteemed Royal Award in Scholarship to study BA in
Banking and Finance at Yarmouk University in Jordan.
• Participated in a two years aid program called “A Gift from ChildtoChild” headed by
HRH Sharifa Zein bint Nasser.
Crown Prince Court
Abu Dhabi UAE
October – Present Head of Internal Audit Unit
The Crown Prince Court is an independent administrative governmental body that renders
support and assistance to H.H. General Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of
Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, in a way that facilitates
• Establishing the Internal Audit function for the Crown Prince Court in Abu Dhabi, UAE;
• Conducting basic risk assessment for the Crown Prince Court to highlight risky functions
according to results, and review according to the Audit Plan;
• Highlighting strategic mile stones with proper enhancement and recommendations;
• Developing self and function through continuous training;
• Demonstrating courage, confidentiality, integrity and communicating with Impact;
• Acquiring and applying technical expertise;
• Building and sustaining relationships that is based on doing the right thing;