[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Raja Shahzeb K., CISA
Flat , S, Spain Cluster, International City Dubai, UAE + Nationality: Norwegian
Dec Present Pricewaterhousecoopers Lahore, Pakistan
Systems and Process Assurance: Associate Consultant
Working as an Associate Consultant in Systems and Process Assurance SPA function at Lahore office of the firm, reporting directly to the Manager SPA;
Have substantial experience in the areas of SPA and Information Systems Audit, in the capacities of Project Manager and Team Leader. Gained extensive experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines with diverse and successful client dealing experience.
Strengths include business process and internal controls review/re‐engineering supported by vast experience in working with local listed/unlisted and multinational clients across manufacturing industry, financial sector, telecommunications, retail/wholesale, education sector and other industry segments.
* Worked as Team Leader and Team Member in carrying out business process and information control reviews at over clients operating across a wide range of industries including automotive, banking, chemicals, education & health, energy, insurance, FMCG and textile.
* Gained a wide range of experience covering:
Applications: Oracle CC&B, SAP, Symbols, HPlus, CardPro and Vision Plus
Databases: Oracle DB, Sybase, MS SQL and IBM Informix
Operating Systems: AIX, Cent OS, LINUX, Microsoft Server , RHEL, Solaris and UNIX
* Utilized COSO and COBIT frameworks, ISO and SAS .
* Worked as a Project Manager during the review of internal controls assessment of MCB Bank Ltd. The project included the review of core banking applications including Head Office reconciliation and General Ledger consolidation.
* Reviewed the credit cards system of Bank Alfalah Limited, which is one of the leading banks in Pakistan having the largest credit cards portfolio in the country. Provided assurance over credit markup calculation and provisioning of nonperforming loans NPLs as per regulatory requirements.
* Evaluated internal controls over microfinance banking application at Kashf Microfinance Bank Ltd. Provided assurance over the configuration of advances products in the system along with the accuracy of markup calculation and provisioning of nonperforming loans NPLs.
* Worked on the first SAS Type II audit assignment in Pakistan as a senior member of the team on a US based prepaid cards transaction service provider, which also covered travelling to USA for the client&;s data centres controls review.
* Undertook a revenue assurance assignment for one of the largest telecom companies in Pakistan and reported the control weaknesses in the Management Letter addressed to the company&;s Board of Directors.
* Conducted policies and procedures gap analysis for Worldcall Telecom Ltd. an Omantel Company and suggested appropriate remedial measures in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the internal controls.
* Assisted the Project Manager at Pepsi Cola Int. in devising Segregation of Duties Matrices for the different divisions of the company, which was utilised for user access rights management.
* Worked in a team to implement Oracle Hyperion system for a leading footwear sales and distribution company in Pakistan. My role was to configure the Hyperion Performance Scorecard module and define access rights over dashboards viewing, utilizing my expertise in systems audit.
Jun Sep World Wide Fund WWF For Nature Pakistan Lahore, Pakistan
Communications Department: Communications Officer Shortterm contract
* Initiated and developed the membership programme by working with the communications and development team.
* Created two projects on solid waste management with the funds rose from the membership programme.
Oct Jun University of London External Programme at University College Lahore Lahore, Pakistan
Lecturer One Academic Year: Information Systems and Organizations ISO
* Taught ISO course to twenty senior undergraduate students through academic articles and presentations.
Jan Sep Knight Wazir PVT Ltd. Lahore, Pakistan
Marketing Department: Business Developer
* Conducted quantitative market research and worked with the CEO to develop effective strategies for attracting customers, by analyzing market opportunities and competition.
* Presented findings to senior management resulting in improvements to the primary financial product.
May Jul ABN AMRO Bank LTD. acquired by Faisal Bank Ltd. Lahore, Pakistan
Consumer Banking Intern
* Successfully achieved the given target of the internship programme by convincing individual customers through telemarketing to open saving accounts with the bank.
* Completed weekly personal development workshops in speed reading, telemarketing, communication, presentation skills and teamwork.
Education And Professional Qualification
Dec Information Systems Audit And Control Association USA
Certified Information Systems Auditor CISA: Full Member
Oct Oct London School of Economics and Political Science London, UK
Masters of Science Merit: Management of Information Systems Specialization: IS Risk and Security Management,
Sep Aug University of London External Programme At University College Lahore Lahore, Pakistan
Bachelor of Science .: Upper Second Class Honors: Information Systems and Management,
* British Council Pakistan University of London External Degree Programme High Achievers Award
* Academic Roll of Honor Excellent academic record and involvement in extracurricular activities
Language And IT Skills
* Languages: English Fluent, Urdu Native, Punjabi Spoken and French Basic.
* Microsoft Office Suite: Expert in Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and strong with Visio and Project
Extracurricular, Volunteering And Travelling Experience
* Member of World Wide Fund for Nature Since
* Member of Lahore Polo Club Minus handicap polo player Since
* London School of Economics Member of Information Systems Group Society Council
* Travelled to international destinations for business, leisure and academic research. Destinations have included: Norway; Sweden; Denmark; France; Switzerland; Germany; South Korea; US; India; Thailand; UAE; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; Zambia and Zimbabwe.
* Sarmad Muneer Senior Manager +
* Syed Hassan Mansoor Senior Manager +