[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Living Arts Dr, Unit:Ê
Mississauga, ON Cell:
LB N Email:
To obtain a challenging position that will enable me to leverage my handson accounting,
A team player with years’ of experience, in financial accounting, in international
corporate finance and private equity investment.
Bachelor degree in accounts, ACCA member since
Competent and confident, Selfmotivated and handson skills:
V Variance analysis.
V Business and operational partnerships.
Internal audit, and financial review.
Expense/cost saving controls.
V A/R, Aging analysis credit control, and collection follow up.
V A/P, priority of payment and cash outflow control.
V GL,Banks,Vendors accounts, Customers statements reconciliation
Strong knowledge of GAAP, and IFRS.
Sound knowledge of key methods for strengthening compliance, financial
performance and controls.
Financial metrics reporting, management reporting and presentation employee
leadership and development.
Wellversed in relationship building and reporting to management.
Committed to delivering results and solving problems.
Adapts quickly to new challenges and welcomes learning opportunities.
Proficient in Oracle, SAP, SAGE, QuickBooks, Word, Excel, Microsoft Office and
• Excellent communications skills.
• Efficient Detail oriented ,highly organized.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proactive, able to make things happen.
• Able to fit into a cost effective production environment and to meet deadlines.
• Integrity, can see the whole picture and will do what has to be done.
The Environment Council,
• Identified technical problem that caused delay in financial reporting, avoiding a high penalty
• Maintained ledgers and ensured accuracy of records and accounts.
• Prepared Dashboard report and Briefed staff on charityspecific financial information.
• Prepared payments and verified to purchase orders.
• Managed supplier accounts to maintain credit control.
• Prepared and processed payroll.
• Located and recovered $, in sales lost due to lack of coordination between Sales and
• Prepared reports to compare forecast to actual achievement
• Monitored and controlled flow of cash receipts
• Controlled disbursements to meet business and investment needs
• Determined credit ceilings
• Monitored collection on pastdue accounts.
• Facilitated team charged with ERPtoOracle implementation and completed within assigned
• Provided bookkeeping and accounting services
• Managed up to bank accounts and performed bank reconciliations
• Generated cash management reports
• Posting to general journal and general ledger
• Generated P&L reports and balance sheets
• Cut checks, created invoices and produced open A/R reports
• Managed payroll.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Income Tax Pros, H&R Block, Toronto, ON
MBA, London, UK
Practical facilitation skills and principles, London, UK
ISO :, Dubai, UAE
ISO , Dubai, UAE
CPA preparation courses, California, USA
Bachelor of Economics, Damascus University
Available upon request