Senior Financial Accounting Professional with expertise in Financial Analysis, Reporting and Operations.
Problem solver; excellent analytical, communication and decisionmaking skills. Executes well under pressure.
Demonstrates a thorough command of General Accounting; Internal and External Compliance: GAAP, Corporate
Policy Effectively collaborates with Corporate Management and Business Divisions establishing Financial
Objectives, Controls and Procedures. Highly motivated, selfstarter recognized for solid experience, customer service
and delivery skills
* Preparation, Review and Analysis of Financial Reports, Balance Sheets, Income Statements; Forecasting and
* Internal Controls and Compliance, Process Improvements and Documentation of Accounting Functions
* Mapping, Validating and Supporting System Implementations/Conversions: SAP, Epicor, GP Dynamics, BAAN
* Management of Monthly Closing Processes and Personnel; Coaching, Training and Supervising Associates
* MS Office/Excel/Access, SAP, BW, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, GP Dynamics, BAAN, Solomon, Cognos, Black
Accounting Consultant February –
Ventyx, An ABB Company
* Performed month end close processes for multiple companies in SAP and Khameleon /Legacy system ,
Reconciled multiple high volume cash accounts, bank accounts and respective offsetting accounts in SAP.
Analyzed and identified SAP migration defects affecting G/L allocations through Internal Orders and Purchase
Performed Balance Sheet reconciliations of accounts that had not been reconciled, since prior yr conversion, if
Resolved operating issues and booked adjusting journal entries. Managed Capitalization mapping, and
true up entries in SAP Fixed Asset Module. Special projects.
Alcon/Ciba Vision, US
* Served as member, Alcon Integration Team, supporting CIBA VISION, a former client, during migration of the
US Financial Reporting Division to Ft. Worth, TX.
Provided technical expertise; summarized workflow and process transition through job shadowing and data
Partnered with G/L, Intercompany A/R and A/P personnel validating and developing SOPs and desktop
Validated SAP FI/CO transactions and Novartis Financial Reporting/IFRS processes to ensure riskfree
integration. RaceTrac, Inc.
* Managed transition of major petroleum retailer’s subsidiary financial functions to corporate office for
JD Edwards and financial management system. Identified and resolved challenges in banking, cash application,
and Cognos reporting processes. Establishing reconciliation tools to ensure integrity. Documented process,
trained new hire,
Ciba Vision, North Americas
* Validated and documented SAP financial transactions during FI/CO Implementation, UAT testing,
Performed quarterly and month over month analysis and reporting of complex financial information to Executive
Updated, analyzed and consolidated financials and budgeting data in SAP, by cost center and business unit.