[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Padanaram Rd, Unit B, Danbury, CT.
.. ۰ ..
OBJECTIVE To obtain a position that will compliment my skills and experiences and provide an opportunity for advancement.
o Dedicated, focused, able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals
Self motivated professional with excellent research and writing skills; an innovative problem solver who rapidly adapts to changing demands.
Highly organized and detail oriented employee who can cultivate positive relationships with clients and colleagues in all organizational levels.
o Master of Commerce
EXPERIENCE Watson Pharmaceutical Inc. Carmel, NY
Process Operator III / Present
* Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization&;s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
* Reports process or equipment problems to supervisor; performs general troubleshooting.
* Ensures batch records, equipment log books, and other relevant records are current; performs batch record reconciliation.
* Setsup and operates equipment for processing operations.
* Follows established department SOP&;s and batch record instructions; assists in SOP and batch record revisions.
* Provides support, direction and coaching to subordinate employees in the areas of training, problem resolution planning, and work assignment completion.
* Ensures project deadlines and performance standards are established and met.
* Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
* Maintained perfect attendance for approximately five years.
* Current Good Manufacturing Practices cGMP, work in a GMP compliance in a regulated work environment.
IBM Fishkill, NY
Lead Process Operator / /
o Manufactured digital pc sheets everyday. Achieved and maintained the highest level of productivity through out the job
o Provided support to the manufacturing and marketing team, ensuring all sales and service objectives were met.
* Responsible for customer service in the digital equipment division, duties included answering customer queries, problem solving and providing detail information on new products.
o Assisted in the training of new customer service representatives and associates
Pak American Fertilizer Ltd Iskanderabad, Pakistan
Assistant Manager / /
* Marketed urea fertilizer and other peripherals to commercial clients and dealer networks. Achieved highest sales award throughout the career.
* Provided high level of continuous customer service to clients.
* Acquired recent accounts summary, retained and ensured the proper fluctuation of existing accounts, organize cold calling; process project orders and follow ups to customers.
* Reconciled vendors payments, resolved the disputed charges. Arranged the represent trade reviews for main accounts.
* Assisted in the financial audit of company accounts in support of the internal and external teams
* Software: Microsoft Office, Word Perfect, Lotus Suite
* Bilingual: Strong command of English, Hindi, and Urdu Indian Dialects
* Tying speed wpm main and numeric keyboard
* Strong mathematical aptitude and analytical skills
REFRENCES: Available Upon Request