[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Feel proud and confident to groom my educational knowledge as a creative and responsible member of your esteemed growth oriented and progressive organization, having the ability to tackle any challenging task confidently, as an individual or as a team member.
Hamdard Institute of Management Sciences, Karachi.
S.M. Government Arts/Commerce Collage, Karachi.
Good nd Division
S.M. Government Science Collage, Karachi.
AlManar Model School, Karachi.
ACCA: Foundation Stage Cleared + Two Papers of Certificate Stage Cleared.
OCP: Done Oracle i & Developer i from NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
* Currently, working as Manager Purchase Head of the Department, in College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan from st September to till date. The CPSP is a Government&;s Chartered Postgraduate Medical University established on the British pattern and its qualification is recognized by the Royal Colleges of Physicians & Surgeons of UK, Ireland, Australia, & Canada. I looked after the entire functioning of Purchase Department.
+ Plans, organizes, leads, coordinates and controls office functions of the department.
+ Based on plans and budgets, prepares and receives materials requisition programs and makes the requisition available of these materials be purchased economically.
+ Follows up the purchases level of the requisitioned materials.
+ By collecting bids/vendors&; feedback about the quality of requisitioned materials, suggests on the requisitioned materials to be of better quality.
+ Follows up the purchase function by checking the authorization of the purchases and the completeness of respective documents.
+ Ensures an un interrupted supply of materials to departments;
+ Suggests and facilitates the proper handling of old materials to be sold or disposed off.
+ Checks whether the accounts of damaged materials are being closed timely.
+ Helps and controls the movement of materials stocks and the administrative rules are being implemented according to the CPSP&;s policy.
+ Reports on the replacement of fixed assets in to money.
+ Follows up and aids in the implementation of annual stocktaking; analyzes the proper implementation of such activities & reports the results.
+ Performs activities that help the purchasing decisionmaking
+ Make endeavors that employees working on materials administration to take training that help them work better.
+ Make the functions of department to be aided by computers.
+ Performs other similar activities provided by competent authority.
+ Review and incorporation of various recommendations and proposal made by the various committees and faculties including accounts, examination, training strategy and valuations etc.
* Also worked on additional charge of Acting Chief Manager, Operations in College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan. I looked after the entire functioning of Operation&;s Department and all Regional Offices at home & abroad.
* Strong contacts with renowned Professors, Deans, Specialists locally and Internationally.
* Review and incorporation of various recommendations and proposal made by the various committees and faculties including accounts, examination, training strategy and valuations etc.
* I have also officiating as a member of administration which includes overall supervision and management of examinations throughout the country as well as outside country.
* Also includes in my responsibilities maintaining and upkeeping of office premises, assets and services, traveling and logistics arrangements, co ordination with external & internal Auditors.
* Worked as Assistant Manager, Group Internal Audit & Risk Management in Mega & In Group of Companies A Multimodel Logistics Group since th October to st August . Responsibilities are as under:
* International Reporting of monthly accounts to Principals of Samudara Shipping line, Yangming Marine Transport Corporation, Senetor Gmbh, Hanjin Line, Australian National Line, China Shipping Container Line.
* Crew management for UASC and maintenance of its accounts and its reporting to UASC.
* Tendering Process of Motorola and also verification of its accounts.
* Risk Management covering Credit risk management, Currency risk management and the whole business risk management.
* Identifying weak areas inside the Group companies, including the suggestion to overcome the problems.
* Ensuring adherence with the management policies and procedures.
* Identification of customers and recovery procedures.
* Evaluating the whole Group performance.
* Preparation and implementation of Management budgets and plans.
* Continuous monitoring of Internal controls.
* Worked as Vigilance Officer in the Directorate of Vigilance, Ministry of Communications, Communication Division, Government of Pakistan, since th March to th November . Responsibilities as a Vigilance Officer is to identify financial & administrative malpractices, indiscipline, corruption, irregularities, loss to Government properties, non adherence of laid down rules & also monitor/prevent losses due to fraudulent use of revenue documents, misappropriations, pilferage, misuse. After that suggest improvements in procedures/policies instructions and forwarded cases to concerned departments for timely effective measures.
* Worked as Junior Audit Assistant with Faruq Ali & Co., Chartered Accountants, Karachi from st July to st December . Responsibilities as a Junior Audit Assistant are to conduct audit of different public & private limited companies.
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT & ADDDITIONAL SKILLS
* Done levels of English Language at PACC, Fatima Jinnah Road, Karachi.
* Six months Computer Training with scoring "A" Grade at NCR Education Center under One Year Software Diploma.
* Done Computer Certificate Courses i.e. DOS, EDP, Gwbasic.
* Proficient in use of Windows, Windows, Windows Millennium, Windows XP, MS Office & MS Office XP Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Email, Internet.
* Communication Skills in Urdu, English.
Full Name : Kashif W.
Father&;s Name : Abdul W.
Qualification : MBAFinance, B. Com., ACCA parts Qualified
Domicile Certificate : Karachi Sindh Urban
C.N.I.C. No. :
Marital Status : Married
Language Known : English, Urdu, Punjabi
Date of Birth :
Complete Address : House No. , Moinabad No. , Model Colony, Karachi.
Contact No. : +, +