[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
West Chelten Avenue, Apt , Philadelphia, PA
Energetic professional Administrative Assistant/Events Coordinator who adapts well in fast paced environments with ten years of experience in a variety of industries, financial, construction, engineering, aviation, sales. Versatile, adept at managing multiple projects, values confidentiality, and provides exceptional customer relations.
* Proposal Development
* Priority Determination
* Communication Skills
* Progress Reporting
* Inventory Control
* Documentation Flow
* Project Implementation
* Customer Relations
COMPUTER/ADVANCED TECHNICAL SKILLS
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Excel
* Microsoft PowerPoint
* Microsoft Outlook
Family Financial Management Practice, Montclair, NJ Sept to Present
Executive Administrative Assistant/Events Coordinator
Financial planning and insurance firm, the supporting Administrative and Events Coordinator directly reported to CEO. Word processing support, recordkeeping, organized and maintained President&;s calendars, travel arrangement, meeting and events; tracked and maintained office assets, managed expense reports. Purchased and maintained inventory of office supplies and answered multiple line telephone system.
* Coproduced five onsite PowerPoint continuing education seminars for sales team
* Planned, coordinated, and supported multiple large offsite seminars and demonstrations
* Coordinated more than a dozen product information lunches between vendors and sales team
* Provided remote clerical and marketing support for member sales team
Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA Jan to Nov
Overhauled major aspects of Community College of Philadelphia&;s student run newspaper, The Student Vanguard. Increased campus awareness of publication, its online presence and implemented a variety of online media; which included a new user friendly website, increased readership by percent and increased advertisement revenue by percent.
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, skillful at writing, proofreading and editing various kinds of articles corporate, business, entertainment, lifestyle making them appealing to a large demographic
AECOM, Philadelphia, PA March to Sept
Administrative Assistant/Events Coordinator
Fast paced a large international corporation in the field of aviation, airport construction, design and airport planning. Daily clerical, administrative and coordinator support for senior executives, midlevel engineers, designers, planners and consultants. Projectmanaged several large and smallscale meetings simultaneously, onboarded new employees, organized calendars, and made meeting arrangements. Arranged local, international and domestic travel including lodging and car rentals for domestic and international construction project teams creating efficiency and travel revenue savings of more than percent.
* Acted as regional pointperson for companywide meeting and travel coordinator, managed all logistics, catering, lodging, and presentation needs for more than employees. Oversaw percent of meeting arrangements, domestic and international conference calls and travel arrangements for project teams
* Handled multiple line phone system inbound and outbound, met and greeted clients and personnel, created interoffice and outbound correspondences, memos, reports, and proposals, and maintained calendar for meetings and conference calls
* Maintained operation manuals, ISO records and files, purchase and inventory department and regional office supplies
* Audited department and regional employee expense reports and supervised electronic Oracle timekeeper for department regional personnel time sheet records
Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA Presently in progress
Associates Degree Honors Liberal Arts/Business Administration GPA .