[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
House no: A, Keerthi Apts,
Srinagar Colony, Ameerpet
To establish a career in an innovative and challenging profession that demands efficiency, dedication, responsibility, willingness and strive to excel in every opportunity created.
* Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
Engineering in Metallurgy and Material Technology.
* KOPEYSK, Chelyabinsk Russia.
Training on material management..
* Ratna Junior College, Hyderabad. th and th grade
* Dwaraka High School, Hyderabad.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Amazon India Development Center
Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad, India
Technical Account Associate
::Part of the Business Operations Team for Amazon US, UK and CA.
:: Partnership Management for High end Merchants of Amazon US, UK and CA.
::Investigating and resolving Merchant issues on behalf of Amazon US, UK and CA.
::Client Relation Management
::Part of the departmental employee focus group for Building Talent.
Regional Centre for Military Airworthiness Materials
:: Project InCharge of the Expansion Plan
:: Client Relations Management
:: Market Research
:: Worked on Expansion Business Plan
Position: Content Writing
* Organization Behaviour
* Code of Conduct
SOCIAL SECTOR EXPERIENCE
Local Support Team Business Development
:: Advise Local committee for developing a business development strategy for the year.
::Advise National Committee for strategy building and development of overall Business
Development strategy of AIESEC Chelyabinsk.
::Marketing and Sale of National Projects to multinational companies across the various
* Vice President, University Relations
AIESEC Hyderabad India
* Student Head of AIESEC in Hyderabad for providing Global Opportunities.
* Overall responsible for the operation strategy of Universities in Hyderabad.
* Trained a local committee of members on Sales, Marketing, Product Creation & Development, Product Packaging and Client Relations Management.
* Partnered with top Local Universities and over Colleges in Hyderabad.
* Facilitated International Exchanges for students from different colleges in HyderabadTill June
* Expanded AIESEC chapter into two new cities Vizag and Vijayawada
* Product creation, Product development, information Seminar and Event/Project Management. .
* Supply And Demand Management.
+ To facilitate Exchange for AIESEC Hyderabad.
* Received National recognition for the achievements and contribution to AIESEC in the field of Student Sector in the year .
+ Most Performing Member in May .
Business Administration, Human Resources/ Training and Facilitation skills, Development Studies, Presentation Skills/Team Management, Sales/ Marketing, Communication/ Branding, Supply and Demand Management
C, C++, Microsoft Office
English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Tamil.
Networking, Free Lancing, Playing Soccer, Music and Art