[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Quackenbos Street NW
SelfEmployed, The Joy of Living Live, International
* Sold over , copies of a raw food recipe book.
* Toured U.S., U.K., Israel, Germany, Jamaica, & Cyprus performing food demonstrations.
* Established new clientele with more than companies globally.
Raw Food Chef/Virtual Assistant, Taste of Life Israel, Tel Aviv Israel
* Created raw food dishes for customers with special dietary needs.
* Served and hosted highlevel guests inclusive of singer Erykah Badu.
* Consulted with this and other local healthoriented restaurants resulting in business expansion.
* Worked closely with webmaster to redesign website .
* Performed Internet Marketing and SEO search engine optimization services for restaurant website resulting in an increase in business from tourists.
Sales & Marketing/Virtual Assistant/Secretary, Communicators Press, W. DC
* Responsible for sales increases of over %.
* Created Elements of Truth Magazine and Catalog.
* Managed Accounts of over , domestic and international customers.
* Communicated with more than clients each day.
* Stabilized business finances and restored relationships with creditors.
Assistant Manager, Everlasting Life Health Complex, W. DC
* Established Source of Life Juice Bar.
* Managed invoice payments and bank account.
* Assisted over customers daily.
* Purchased items used in food production and sales.
* Responsible for gross sales of USD $ Million during second year of business operations.
Kemper Scholar, Kemper Insurance Company, Long Grove, IL; New York, NY; Garland, TX
* Handled small accounts for over clients inclusive of Wall Street firms.
* Inspected properties with loss control engineers.
* Assisted underwriters with database management at the World Trade Center.
Howard University, W. DC
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, Cum Laude
Virtual Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Management, SEO, Website Marketing, Social Media, Entrepreneurship, QuickBooks Bookkeeping, Writing, Typing WPM, Data Entry, Public Speaking, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Accounting, Google Docs & Calendar.