[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Farrah V. B.
N. rd Street
To use my range of work place experiences in a position that meets the needs of the organization and provides an
opportunity to contribute to company success and advance my career.
HIGHLIGHTS AND EMPLOYMENT STRENGTHS
Wide range of experience in different work environments
Adaptable to new circumstances with flexibility to learn new skills and efficiently implement
Team player who is willing to provide support tasks with a positive attitude and approach
Creative, detail oriented and well organized
// //: RMT, Inc., Brookfield, Wisconsin
• Assisting engineers with various support and organization tasks
• Answering incoming calls and interfacing with clients
• Management of documents: filing, archiving files, making copies of reports to be sent
out, scanning files,
• Office support: ordering office supplies and equipment, ordering rental cars for trips,
preparation of office schedules, preparing incoming and outgoing mail and shipments,
coordinating building maintenance with office park maintenance manager.
/ – Present: Mr. Video Productions Milwaukee, WI
• Videotaping live events in different cities across the United States Plays, sporting events, recitals and
• Editing and providing input to final product
/ /: ANIMAL EMERGENCY CENTER Glendale, WI
• Admitting patients, discharging, answering multi line phones
• Office Support including filing, breaking down files, entering patient charges, office
upkeep and equipment support/training for copy machine
• Triaging of patients primarily small animals, cats, dogs etc
/ /: Russ Darrow Milwaukee, WI
• Customer interaction, support and reminder calls
• Filing and data entry
• Payment coordination and receipt
/ /: JC Penney Milwaukee, WI Northridge Mall
• Ordering custom made drapery items and assisting customers with selection of readymade draperies
• Assembling displays/inventory control
/ /: Farrah’s Child Care Milwaukee, WI
Day care Owner
• Teach and nurture children
• Prepare and plan meals according to child dietary needs,
• Develop and implement learning and play activities and daily exercise.
/ /: Christopher East Rehabilitation Milwaukee, WI
• Prepare and distribute resident meals according to caloric intake and
• Work as nourishment clerk on alternate weekends to
distribute and serve proper nutritious snacks to residents, and supervise kitchen staff.
/ /: Hardees Milwaukee, WI
• Operate register, cashhandling experience
• Devise several methods for increasing prompt and efficient service
• Evening manager responsible for closing restaurant.
/: Associate Degree Milwaukee Area Technical College Milwaukee, WI
TV Video Production: Set design, lighting, producing, directing,
script writing, editing, pre/post production, videography, audio
/: Graduate Washington High School Milwaukee, WI
Animal Emergency Center
Animal Emergency Center/ Owner of Emergency Clinic for Animals.
Senior Clinician, Owner of Emergency Vet Clinic
Milwaukee Public Broadcasting