[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
A reliable, capable and enthusiastic supervisor who is able to take on the management and coordinating duties of any leadership role. Possessing extensive experience of supporting, developing and motivating teams to do better and to drive continuous improvements across a range of work activities. Also having a track record of coming up with practical improvement initiatives which enhance a company&;s overall effectiveness and harnesses the latent potential of its workers. Currently looking to join a suitable organization that rewards hard work and offers good opportunities for career development.
Bachelors of commerce
Board of Sindh Education
Shaheen Public School
* Father&;s Name Abdul Hafeez K.
* Date of Birth February th
* Nationality Pakistani
* Religion Islam
COURSES, WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
* Essentials of Wed & Graphic Designing
* Hardware A+ & Networking Essential Certification.
* Seminar on Complaint Resolution Management at Karachi Sheraton Hotel & Towers
* Seminar on Customer Satisfaction Organized by National Institute of Public Administration
* Certification on Quality Assurance from Pakistan Society for Quality Management.
* Certificate on Human Resource Management at Chartered Institute of Logistic & Transport
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
* Human Resources
* Customer Service
* Time Management
* Conflict management
* Brand Activation
* Negotiation skills
* Sales Closing
* Relationship building
* Task planning, scripting & execution
* KPI Achievement
* SOP Writing & Implementation
* Commercial awareness
* Social Network Management
* Media Management
* Event & Activity Management
* Sales & marketing Strategies
* Commercial Judgment
Idea, Innovation & Research
Mehran Enterprises. Importers & Distributors
Admin & HR Executive
As Admin & HR Executive my duties included management of all janitorial staff, guards, drivers, responsible for all travelling arrangements, traveler&;s accommodations etc. also responsible for maintenance of office premises and management of office supplies etc.
And basic responsibility for HR was making and verifying payroll for all Pakistan staff, maintaining attendance, leaves records, posting job requirements, CVs short listing, Interview Scheduling, coordination between various departments, Conflict Management etc.
ePlanet Communication. Call Center/Software House
Admin & HR Assistant
Responsibilities include Transport Management, Premises Maintenance, operational supervision of janitorial staff, time & attendance management, security management, daily mail management.etc.
UFone.: Call Center / Service Center
Customer Care Executive
Duty to provide complete information of customer queries and troubleshooting their customer complaints. Secondary duty is to maintain front desk relations with the customers, and satisfy their need with the means provided by company.
XOn Inc.: Data Management / Customer Support
Admin & HR Executive
Responsibilities for this position included operational supervision and coordination for all janitorial and security staff, company equipment maintenance, premises maintenance, Time Management etc.
BigWig Resource Group: Call Center
I was Responsible for all basic routine work, documentation filing, scheduling interviews, assisting in interviews, assisting in basic admin work etc..
* Motivated, driven and focused on achieving in a fast paced graduate media sales environment.
* Resilient and having an ability to deal with rejection.
* Have a competitive attitude and can thrive under pressure.
* Well organized, eager to learn and proactive.
* Excellent communication & presentation skills.
* Able to work alone without supervision and as part of a successful media team.
* Media savvy, articulate and well presented.
* Having the necessary drive and enthusiasm required for a tough competitive industry
* Experience of working on Business, Technical and Functional Requirements.
* Calmly responding to accident and emergency situations.
* Discipline staff and when required dismissing them.
* Managing teams.
* Strong influencing and Communication skills.
* Having a flexible attitude and positive approach.
* Ability to lead offshore teams.
* Experience of client facing roles.
* Constantly maintaining high levels of accuracy.
* Ability to quickly learn applications with minimal documentation
* An understanding & appreciation of the full development life cycle & how testing relates to it.
* Can translate business processes into clear and comprehensive test scenarios.
* Training new team members
* Continuous training programs for old team members.
* Managing Hospitality team.
* Event Planning and Management
* Major R Tahir K. Manager Industrial Administration
* Saqib Shafiq Owner Xynafx
* Abdul Haq K. O.G.D.C Horticulture Department Site Incharge