An experienced Customer Relationship Representative / Administrator having worked for over
years in this role in a number of leading local and global organisations, where skills, expertise,
and knowledge have been developed in the areas of Customer Interface, Sales, Sales Support, and
Peer Training. ÊA recognised team player also with the ability to work on own initiative and
willing to take on responsibility, has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven
discretion, and has demonstrated the ability to work and deliver to tight deadlines. Highly
proficient with MS Office tools and Internet savvy. Database and Programming experience and
worked with internal databases.
Fraud Analyst – Digital River, Shannon, October – January
• Proactive fraud identification and prevention by reviewing and monitoring unusual
patterns or customer behaviour to prevent losses for the company, clients and customers.
• Perform analysis of fraud to identify changes in fraud behaviour and opportunities to
• Maintaining fraud rules that drive the identification of high risk transactions
Help be a catalyst for fraud department optimization initiatives system improvements, and
• Recognize, document and alert fraudulent issues or trends to Supervisor, Management as
they arise. ÊAdvising senior management of potentially critical situations.
• Identifying opportunities to improve current business practices.
• Liaise effectively with other internal departments and external businesses in a professional
manner as required.
Senior Customer Service Representative / Administrator – Symantec PC Tools, Shannon,
April July ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ
• A key function of this role was to respond to a variety of customer needs which included
initial sales, refunds, cancellations and product complaints. ÊTo have complete sales order
processing experience. ÊReceived the internal “Happy Customer” award for above
expectation performance in this role.
• Was a key member of the group that was assigned the responsibility for changing
processes to improve Customer ÊSatisfaction. The group devised and designed a number
of new processes and procedures which were subsequently fully implemented by
Company Management and which are now standard practice and procedure across the
Company. ÊReceived a Top grading in my annual performance review for my
contribution to this project.