[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Dawn Valley Drive ▪ North Las Vegas Nevada ▪ ..
Professional with years experience and knowledge in demonstrating strong communication and interpersonal skills within varying work environments. Recognized for positive mental attitude, teambuilding, commitment to excellence and demonstrated ability as a resultsoriented individual with bigpicture focus on company goals.
Documentation Customer Service Complaint Resolutions
Records Management Problem Solver Microsoft Office Skills
Deadline Responsiveness Human Resources Excellent Typist
Law offices of Dennett/WinspearLas Vegas, NV March to present
* Duties Include opening new cases, maintaining all files and documents for all cases, delivering items to other law offices, closing and maintaining all closed cases, back up the receptionist and any other duties as assigned.
Alpine Access/Sprint Collections Program Las Vegas, NV November to March
Customer Care Professional
* Duties Included receiving phone calls from customers of clients, answer questions about customer&;s bills, take payments and help resolve problems and issues that the customers may have.
Cumorah Credit Union Las Vegas, NV
Member Services Coordinator/Human Resources Coordinator/Branch Manager
* As Member Services Coordinator, oversaw the member services and loan departments including both consumer and real estate loans.
* As HR Coordinator duties included overseeing the Human Resource staff, remaining current with state, local and federal regulations, consulting with senior management and legal counsel when necessary on employee issues, creating and updating annually employment policies, advising managers and supervisors regarding counseling and evaluations, conducting employee investigations, overseeing the k program and many other HR related responsibilities.
* As Branch Manager, oversaw the day to day operations of a Credit Union branch which included processing and funding consumer loans, backing up the teller line, maintain proper staff levels, scheduling, educating staff on policies and procedures, performing annual reviews, coaching staff, etc.
ENSIGN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION Las Vegas, NV
Senior Loan Officer
* Duties included supervising the Consumer Loan Officers, interviewing loan applicants, processing Real Estate loans, working with different title companies on each loan closing and handling different problems and needs of the members of the Credit Union.
GORDON & SILVER LTD Las Vegas NV
* Assistant to the secretary of one of the senior partners in the Bankruptcy Department.
* Additional assignment to be the secretary to a Law Clerk; tasks included typing legal documents and preparing them for filing in court.
WANDERER & WANDERER LAW OFFICE Las Vegas NV
* A collection law firm; assigned clients to assist in the collections of bad debts owed to them.
* Duties included everything from receptionist, answering phones, filing, filing lawsuits to obtaining judgments and helping to collect on these judgments.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT / CERTIFICATIONS
Council on Education in Management/George Washington University
Certificate in Human Resource Management
CUNA Mortgage Corporation
Mortgage Loan Processor Certificate
CUNA Credit Union National Association
Consumer Lending School year school
Human Resource Management School
Lorman Education Services / Introduction to Collection Law
Padgett Thompson / Managing Projects and Deadlines
UNLV / Personal Tax Returns
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV
Course of Study: General
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Symitar/Episys Credit Union Transaction software system.