[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Vu L. Liberty Bell Ct. Germantown, MD
Highly accomplished professional with diverse experience in management. Seeking a challenging position where my administrative skills can be utilized.
* Efficiently prioritizes a broad range of responsibilities to consistently meet deadlines and objectives
* Effectively communicates with executive management, coworkers, clientele and community at large
* Assimilates quickly in transitions, switching roles as needed to maintain productivity; flexible and adaptable
* Resourceful problem solver skilled in anticipating and analyzing problems, then formulating solutions
* Leadership skills include training, supervising and mentoring diverse teams of personnel, from entry level to management positions. Proven track record for mentoring future professionals
* Administrative professional with ten years of managerial and customer service support
* Computers and Information Processing: Beta tested with BITS DSS group in finding errors in the application process for creating move orders.
* EBusiness: Worked with CEO James Wyatt on Global Edge Marketing for developing and implementing customer support and initiatives. Provide community support to customer inquiries and resolve questions as admin user and worked with many companies for social media business
* Quality Management and Productivity: Provide quality support for projects and improvements in customer service support and implement innovative ideas into the projects
Helped launched the Move Program project to retain customers with over , subscribers installed.
Helped transition AUP violation procedures to the call center and effectively revising the Knowledge Base Article.
Implement ideas on ways to improve quality for customer retention programs.
Executive Office of the President, Germantown, MD, December Present
Hughes Network Corporate Office
* Effectively penetrate and manage an assigned group of industry accounts to create a strong client base.
* Leverage business resources to forge new consultative client business relationships, while maintaining success with existing client relationships.
* Apply critical thinking, creativity and effective business communication skills to identify critical client needs and formulate appropriate HughesNet solutions.
* Draft and send responses to inquiries from the Better Business Bureau BBB Attorney General Offices AGO and Federal Communications Commission FCC.
* Implement the online community strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the company to ensure its effectiveness and providing superior quality of customer service and support to the community with the help of various communication tools.
* Work with the product development team to ensure the community platform for ex. forums, blogs, moderation tools are kept up to date and functional, as well as influence the roadmap by collating user feedback.
* Moderate all user generated content according to the moderation policy, liaising with the Legal team where required.
* Manage communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media outposts.
* Manage a volunteer hosting program and build an active community leader network.
Quality and Control Representative, Germantown, MD, December Present
Global Edge Marketing
* Assist CEO in development and implementing marketing strategies. Provide support to existing clients and leveraging marketing campaigns, primarily through outbound phone calls and webbased product demos to generate qualified sales leads that contribute significantly to revenue growth. Provide social networking support and analyze and forecast business sales growth.
Technical Support Specialist III, Silver Spring, MD, March December
Flagship Customs Services Inc.
* Provide help desk support to clients with software applications on filing Shipper&;s Export Declaration SED forms.
* Explain disposition codes to clients and assist them with the bill of lading.
* Research, support and report administrative duties to the call center manager.
* Reestablish customer&;s account.
* Work directly with IT to troubleshoot HTTP error problems that client is experiencing.
Guest Services, Gaithersburg, MD, June March
* Provide exceptional customer service to elite and platinum members.
* Support checkin and checkout customers at the front desk.
* Deliver hospitality and added value members to concierge lounge.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, Rockville, MD, March June
Indian Health Service
* Provide administrative and customer support to Management Analysts.
* Revise and edit memorandums in Modern Language Association MLA format.
* Execute and deliver final transmittal notices and memorandums to Tribal Directors.
Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Oracle, CRM, Outlook, Lotus, Excel, Power Point, Acrobat Reader, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Windows XP and Vista, Customer Relations Management CRM, Sales Force, Vantive and Crystal
Bachelor of Science in Business Management University of Phoenix