[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
I am professional Administrative Specialist, Finance Assistance and HSE Officer who enjoys being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team. I am quick to grasp new ideas and concepts, and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. I am able to work well on my own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Even under significant pressure, I possess a strong ability to perform effectively.
I am now looking to build on my extensive range of technical skills within a suitably challenging role. I am keen to achieve further professional development. I feel that the experience of working in multicultural environments has given me an advantage and helped me develop my skills. I have the experience of being office based and remote site based so can adapt easily to either and can communicate effectively with both management and the workforce.
Key Technical Skills
Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word Microsoft PowerPoint
Outlook Express Internet Explorer
December September Accountant assistant Privet office
* Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information
* Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
* Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
* Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts
* Preparing profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
* Other duties as assigned.
August November Liaison Officer & Country Director assistant ADRA Azerbaijan
* Maintaining Government and Public Relations according to the interests of ADRA Azerbaijan and as directed by the Country Director.
* Preparing reports to the donors and government Cabinet of Ministers
* Maintain Visas and Police Registration for foreign employees.
* Maintain registration and certification of all ADRA Azerbaijan vehicles.
* Road Transport risk assessment
* Safety check of vehicles in head office and sites
* Maintain Government and Public Affairs.
* Customs clearance.
* Preparation of all Government related and other types of correspondence.
* Assist in the making of appointments with government departments, local and international NGOs, and assist with the logistical activities.
* Assist Country Director in communication.
* Coordinating the Blind School project in Nakhchivan
* Supervising documentation related to contracts with various government and local entities.
* Support program and Country Office administrative requirements on a request basis to include special projects in human resources, proposal development, external reporting to agencies in Azerbaijan, project research, etc.
* Supervising Office Manager, Custodian and Security officers for Baku office
* Preparing and adjusting schedules for the Security officers
* Provide advice and support with safety assessment to Security officers
June August Administrative Specialist Halliburton, KBR OOL
* Provide accommodation for expats
* Work with real estate agency
* Accommodation visits with expats
* Safety inspection of rent place area, building, apartment, fire places, windows, gas, water and electrical lines
* Equipped apartments with safety equipment gas and smoke detectors, fire blanket, extinguishers, flashlight and first aid kit
* Conduct and promote Safety Induction training for tenants
* Support expats in making necessary appointments and arrange transportation required for these appointments
* Help in negotiating with owners of property as well as contract follow up.
* Follow up on housing maintenance requests.
* Conduct regular accommodation inspections.
* Conduct market survey on real estate prices.
* Complete purchase orders for items needed at apartment for fixing of problems.
* Accident and incident reporting Process
* Obtain accurate data, and prepare reports
* Assist to HSE Supervisor with safety inspection Company&;s vehicles
* Attend the weekly Safety meetings
* Provide HSE awareness through Toolbox Meetings
* Review and assess all Safety and Fire plan
* Road Transport risk assessments
* Emergency Response Plan / Medical Evacuation Plan
November June Office Manager and Finance Assistant CHF International
* Process staff timesheets ad leave reports
* Calculate driver&;s salaries, fuel expenses and overtime charges
* Provide support to guests with regard to transportation logistics, accommodation, meals
* Maintain an appropriate inventory record in accordance with approved guidelines, ensuring optimal utilization of these recourses by programs support staff.
* Inventory control for office, stationery, kitchen and guesthouse supplies
* Supervision of office assistant, security guards, drivers and office helpers
* Responsible for general administrative works training of new staff, lease agreements, office supplies
* Maintain accurate and complete bookkeeping records for the project
* Daily cash reimbursement and recording
* Responsible for preparing cash vouchers and cash receipts
* Responsible for preparing and payment of monthly salary
* Collecting payment for personal usage of phone line
* Prepare field monthly report and submit to the finance manager
* Reconciling daily cash activities with records
* Collecting fees from clients
* Keeping staff meal records
* Keeping record of monthly program matching contribution
January February Administrative Officer Privet print office
* Inventory control for office, stationery
* Safe keeping of the computerprinting system
* Working on the publish of booklets, brochures and book
July December Security Officer ADRA Azerbaijan
* Register of all guests entering and leaving the office building.
* Escort of all third parties guests, vendors, other third parties to requested ADRA staff members.
* Supervision of the delivery and removal of all supplies, equipment, furniture and fixtures to and from the Country Office building in accordance with standard procedures.
* Regular walk through inspection of Country Office outside of normal working hours to ascertain security status and to identify any issues that may arise.
* Regular inspection of office vehicles stored overnight at office location.
* Washing all ADRA vehicles based in Baku as needed.
* Coordination with Administrative Assistant/Liaison Officer or his designee on all security related matters.
* Other logistical and administrative tasks as may be assigned by the Administrative Assistant/Liaison Officer or his designee.
January July Computer operator ADRA Azerbaijan
* Registration of IDP&;s and refuges
South Russian Humanitarian Institute
Key Modules: Jurisprudence
Date of Birth: // Languages: Fluent English, Russian & Azeri
Nationality: Tatar Health: Excellent; nonsmoker
Marital status: Marriage two children
Interests & Activities
Currently include: History, Detective movies & Music
References are Available on Request