[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
A proven manager, with significant experience in administration, project and program management, and interpersonal communication, looking for a job in administration.
OVERTHERHINE CONTACT CENTER, Nonprofit Organization / /, Cincinnati, Ohio
Assistant to Director
* Customer service representative and organizer of Government programs and events.
* Research assistant for fundraising and grant applications.
* Responsible for interviewing citizens and publishing newsletters for state legislators.
* Acted as a liaison between government officials and Director of the Contact Center
Responsible for organizing schedules of various parties, including making appointments
and keeping clients abreast of any scheduling conflicts or changes.
Responsible for keeping all parties informed on current events and opportunities that
meet the collaborative efforts of both the politicians and objectives of the
* Responsible for maintaining the proper attire, lifestyle choices, and professional mannerisms according to, and in congruency with the goals and intentions of the OverTheRhine Contact Center.
MC SPORTSWEAR, INC. / /, Loveland, Ohio
Art Department Coordinator
* Organized and improved stock room and filing system, resulting in substantial time saving for processing orders and designs.
* Worked collaboratively with company designers to ensure the proper execution of product design.
* Created and produced final marketing brochure for more than clients and corporations.
* Responsible for constructing, implementing, and managing the creative direction of product design.
* Responsible for ordering and organizing department supplies and materials.
TAKE BAR AND GRILL / Present, Cincinnati, Ohio
* Work directly with lenders and suppliers.
* Responsible for placing product orders and administering payment.
* Onsite judgment of any medical, liability, customer service, or interstaff conflicts and/or issues.
FAMILY READINESS GROUP FRG, United States Military, / Present, Cincinnati, Ohio
* Organize and attend fundraisers and meetings in order to raise awareness for the FRG and it&;s goals and intentions.
* Over hours of community service with the Ohio National Guard.
University of Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio, graduated
Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice
* Finance % of education through fulltime employment
* Relevant coursework: Techniques in communication, Interpersonal Relations, Microsoft
Honors & Affiliations
* Recipient, Dean&;s List, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, September September
* Member of the Criminal Justice Society, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, September present
* Microsoft: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office
* Windows XP, VISTA