[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Skills: Experience in entry level networking, computer programming and database software. Experience with entry level computer troubleshooting and desktop support. Experience with SharePoint , Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Internet Explorer. Experience in bookkeeping, records management, billing and data processing. wpm.
University of Maryland University College
Currently Attending Anticipated Date of Completion: Fall
Major: Cyber Security
College of Southern Maryland
La Plata, Maryland
Associate Degree December
Major: Liberal Arts
Human Resources Assistant Contract
U.S. Department of Homeland Security DHS
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement ICE
* Created and maintained database using SharePoint for all medical and drug files under ICE.
* Handled, maintained and audited all case files for relevance and accuracy before inputting cases into the database.
* Record data for each employee, such as address, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on ability, and date of and reason for termination.
* Compile and type reports from employment records.
* File employment records. Search employee files and furnish information to authorized persons.
* Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
Prevailing Wage Determination Lead Analyst II Contract
U.S. Department of Labor DOL
Employment and Training Administration, ETA
Office of Foreign Labor Certification, OFLC
* Conduct programs of compensation and benefits and job analysis for employer.
* Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws, including reporting requirements.
* Evaluate job positions, determining classification, exempt or nonexempt status, and salary.
* Plan, develop, evaluate, improve, and communicate methods and techniques for selecting, promoting, compensating, evaluating, and training workers.
* Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary scales.
* Provide advice on the resolution of classification and salary complaints. Advise managers and employees on state and federal employment regulations, collective agreements, benefit and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs.
* Followed company procedures for processing and reviewing atneed and preneed funeral contracts.
* Processed contracts via scanning to QC Department, checked reports for daily processes to ensure completion.
* Created and input information for new contracts; maintained and updated information on current contracts.
* Logged records into main registry, created labels for all records, finalized process through HMIS system.
* Communicated with sales and funeral home staff to coordinate all burial needs.
* Provide highlevel administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Administrative Assistant Contract
Federal Voting Assistance Program FVAP
Veteran Affairs VA
Social Security Administration SSA
* Followed government regulations, guidelines and procedures in handling, filing and destroying important government documents that other companies received from citizens, local board of election offices and other government offices.
* Required the knowledge of processing federal application writein ballots, absentee ballots and all other voting materials.
* Followed federal guidelines and mailing procedures in processing documents to their correct local board of elections.
* Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
* Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
United Parcel Service
* Directed all daytoday operations in the areas of warehousing, inventory management, distribution and facility management.
* Held accountability for receiving, storing, packing and shipping of packages to a global world of customers.
* Created and updated reports, ordered and maintained office and shipping supplies, monitored shipping activities, responded to customers inquiries either in person or in writing.
* Set up scanners; scanned and checked for damages of packages; sorted and loaded packages to the proper trailers.
* Trained employees on regulations, procedures, guidelines and safety regulations. Supervised employees and assisted employees with any problems that may have arised; updated electronic database with new employee information as well as updated current employee profiles; daily input of timecard information for employees into the global timecard system.