[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Khadija Azzan A.
Operations & Administration Professional
Mobile: +/ Email:
Executive Administration Professional with track record in diversified organizations. + years experience in Office Administration, Secretarial, Clerical Support with background in Banking Operation and Client Relationship plus basic accounting functions. Recognized for exceeding performance goals and achieving revenue targets with competencies in managing operations in a highpressure environment. Proactive and dedicated team player with excellent supervision, coordination, organizing, communication and time management skills. Seeks a challenging managerial profile within an organization to improve and contribute significantly on domains of Operations, Administration and Customer Service.
* Gulf experienced office Administrator & Processor
* Administration and operation expertise
* High level analyticalproblem solving skills
* Strong customer service orientation skills
* Track record of work achievements
* Competent in business correspondence
* Tact to deal with individuals at all levels
* Organized and committed team player
* Acquired comprehensive experience in administration plus service delivery within various firms.
* Continuously maintained confidentiality of Senior Manager&;s documents, email correspondences including company records along with welldeveloped expertise in handling office operations.
* Performed extensive office support functions and achieved career growth.
* Developed tactfulness in meeting with senior management, various clients and different departments.
Processor, Emirates NBD, Dubai, U.A.E.
Secretary/Office Administration, Globex Freight & Logistics Int&;l LLC, Dubai, U.A.E
Secretary / Office Administration, Merali&;s Auditing Office, Dubai, U.A.E.
Secretary / Reception, Safeenat Nooh Public Auction, Dubai, U.A.E.
Secretary/Customer Service, Albeila International Zanzibar, Tanzania
Personal Assistant/Office Administration, Zanzibar Edible Oils Ltd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Areas of Expertise
* Able to oversee operations with great deal of patience and attention to details.
* Start discussion; sharing of ideas with team members; identifying possible solutions and enforcing the same towards achieving organizational objectives.
* Prepare reports about accomplishments for the day and forward to management.
* Attend to all operations related customer queries in a responsive and prompt manner.
* Interface with clients and maintain professional business relationships with the same.
* Adhere to overall company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
* Serve as prime contact for all office based and administrative works in the organization.
* Ensure smooth office running by keeping constant communication with the internal departments and keeping track on various correspondences and office communications.
* Able to run the office in case of the absence of the management.
* Handle complete office set up plus upkeep; ensure enough quantity of supplies including equipment to support business activities.
Khadija Azzan A.
Proven Job Role
Payment Processor Operation Department
* Performed job as per the banks&; standard procedures and policies.
* Worked on the Operation department handling the processing of payments.
* Issued telegraphic transaction after verifying various details such as: details on the remittance tabs Check the mode of payment, charges option, currency, amount of remittance, exchange rate, account number and value date, purchase details, name of the purchase & address, ordering customers, serial number and date.
* Crosschecked the beneficiary details including beneficiary name, address, account number and payment details. Also, evaluated beneficiary bank&;s details, banks address, branch, country, swift address, bank identifier, correspondence bank and swift address.
* Entered into the system the charges details to be debited in terms of account currency.
Secretary / Office Administration
* Expertise in providing secretarial support to the Senior Manager.
* Handled complete office administration and performed basic accounting functions.
* Arranged appointments; made necessary arrangements for the meeting and ensured availability of appropriate personnel&;s for the meet as per scheduled time and place.
* Coordinated travel and visa for the senior management including personnel.
* Addressed to telephone calls, email correspondence, filing and all clerical works.
* Prepared airway bill and arranged booking of shipments; kept in updating airfreight / tracking register.
* Developed client relationship and performed office support functions.
Reception & Customer Service
* Handson experience in handling busy telephone lines and addressing to the queries of the customers.
* Communicated effectively with the customers and built strong rapport with them.
* Background in arranging events and travel details; plus filing and clerical activities.
* Kept an eye on the availability of stationeries and coordinated general maintenance in the office.
Personal Assistant/Office Administration
* Provided accurate, efficient and committed work office support to the senior management.
* Responsible in all clerical works related to companies.
* Received personal calls, email & correspondence plus forwarded the same to the concerned.
* Performed regular jobs of dictation, typing, filing, email, fax and selfcorrespondence. Arranged booking for airlines, hotel reservation conference and exhibition.
* Prepared agendas and made arrangements for Board of Director.
* Managed regular office work, daily commercial activity management, dealt with people etc.
* Handled payments, receipts; interact with VIP and valued customers or guests.
* Coordinated with Senior Executives and Manager on day to day work functioning.
Education & Certifications
Executive Secretary, Zabeel Institute, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Course in Introduction to Computer Programming, Diploma, ICS Learning Centres, Tanzania
Course in Travel Planning, REED Travel Group, Tanzania
Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination, Lumumba Secondary School, Tanzania
Secretary Management Skills Development Seminar, Manpower Services K Ltd, Tanzania
Proficient with MS Office Suite Word, Excel, Outlook and Finacle Production, email applications, net surfing and web research
Date of Birth
th of May , Single
Oman Family Visa
UAE Light Vehicle
English, Swahili & Arabic basic
Available upon request