[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jorge L. Santisteban MBA with experience in Public Relations and Sales
Master in Business Administration MBA IPADE Business School
Master in Business Administration MBA IESE Business School Exchange Program
Mechanical Engineer Tecnológico de Monterrey
Mechanical Engineer University at Buffalo Exchange Program
IPADE BUSINESS SCHOOL MONTERREY September August
Job Title: Corporate Relations Director for the MBA Program
* Sold + summer internship projects for the first MBA Class at IPADE´s Monterrey campus.
* Planned, organized and executed the st "Networking Business Forum" at Monterrey with an attendance of over top companies.
* Constructed a business network with over companies in the region for MBA recruitment purposes.
* Led the st MBA Global Case Competition sponsored by multinational companies and students from other Top Business Schools.
THE HOME DEPOT MÉXICO July September
Job Title: Summer Internship Program Credit Card launch
* Built a network infrastructure for the distribution and sales of the Home Depot credit card throughout the stores in Mexico.
* Developed a Best Practices Manual that serve as guide for future projects.
MONTERREY CIUDAD INTERNACIONAL DEL CONOCIMIENTO May August
Job Title: Research and Innovation Technology Park Coordinator
Conceptualization, Development and Operation of the First Technology Park in Mexico
* Developed an strategy to attract Companies, Universities and Research Centers for the Park
* Contributed to the internationalization of the Park by participating in several events and forums in Europe and Latin America.
* Achieved the designation of our Park to be the host of the th LatinAmerican Congress for the International Association of Science Parks.
* Coordinated the execution of all the infrastructure projects in the Park, finishing the first development stage on time and budget.
* Throughout these years more than new high paid positions were created in the centers in the Park.
AURIC CONSULTING December May
Job Title: Project Analyst
Projects and Achievements:
My experiences in this consulting firm were working on: Customer Relations improvement, logistics and distribution, pricing models, etc. Some of the Companies in which I worked for were: Sigma Alimentos, Cervecería Cuauhtémoc, Embotelladoras ARCA Coca Cola, CEMIX, among others.
* Increased by % the satisfaction level of the customers through the implementation of a new system which had a positive impact of % on inventory reliability.
* Improved by % the sales through convenience stores by generating new communication and commercialization strategies for this channel.
* Evaluated different pricing strategies for a beer company in poor market penetration zones, having as a result several recommendations for future deployment.
GENERAL ELECTRIC ENERGY DIVISION febrero diciembre
Job Title: Supplier Development for regional operations PartTime Job
* Captain of the IPADE Official Soccer Team that participated in the MBA Soccer Cup organized by Tuck Business School. Responsible for obtaining USD K in sponsorships to cover travel expenses for the team.
* Member of several committees at IPADE: Business Forum, Asia Study Trip, International Weeks, among others.
English % TOEFL , TOEIC . French %