[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Current Address: Profitou Hlia, , Agia Paraskevi, Athens, Greece
Current Home Phone: + Mobile: +
Email: DOB: .. British Ex. Pat
Finalist: Marketing Society `Young Marketer of the Year&; .*
Drinks Business `Young Achiever of the Year&; .*
Special Commendation: Drinks Business `Best Consumer Campaign Grant&;s&; .* *Full details/case study on request.
Winner: Company Challenger Award for consistently delivering above and beyond required goals
Business Strengths As assessed by a current Global Brand Director William Grant&;s & Sons Distillers Ltd:
"Harriet is a hugely focused, strong Brand Manager, who has taken Grant&;s to new levels in the U.K. Within a market that is hugely competitive and price driven, she identified and finely tuned a consumer insight, translating it into an innovative brand activity that made highly effective use of the marketing mix. She has used her influencing skills to ensure buy in with the sales team and retailers. This combination of marketing and commercial nous has resulted in maximum consumer impact and sales increasing dramatically. Her enthusiasm and commitment to making things happen are infectious and have been critical in Grant&;s securing the top three position in the UK. She has been an invaluable addition to the Grant&;s team."
.. .. Diageo Guinness Continental Europe DGCE
Position: Senior Brand Manager Athens Based
Brand Responsibility: Guinness in European Countries including France, Spain & Greece
Financial Responsibility: Region of responsibility accounting for % NSV and % Vol of total Europe
* Main role: To lead GAME process and develop centrally led growth drivers for implementation by Diageo and distributor partners, so that DGCE delivers on all aspects of its ambitions.
* Guide the marketing team in delivering plans that tap into key consumer and customer issues.
* Develop growth drivers and key activities to enable markets to implement worldclass initiatives, such as digital, PR, immersion, visibility.
* Act as the interface with GBT to ensure that DGCE needs are taken into account in terms of marketing initiatives and innovation within their priorities.
* Manage key central processes supporting marketing and commercial functions
* Develop direct report by building the functional and leadership capabilities according to Diageo standards.
* Exceeded all objectives set for the year.
.. .. First Drinks Brands Ltd
Position: UK Brand Manager
Brand Responsibility: Grant&;s Blended Whisky & The Balvenie Single Malt Whisky
Financial Responsibility: Budget c. Pound million. Brands account for % brand contribution & % AC PAM of
the total company.
* Performance forecasting and production of year Strategic Plans within agreed budget.
* Working with Trade Marketing Manager & Sales Teams to achieve goals by channel.
* Developing POS, display and gifting opportunities.
* Managing BTL and ATL agencies to achieve promotional plans.
* Monitoring and reviewing effectiveness of plans and internal company communication.
* Managing Brand Equity to develop a clear and compelling brand position.
* Developing and implementing upweighted stretch investment plans.
* Working with Market Research Manager to validate effectiveness and provide feedback.
* Reviewing packaging and performance and amending plans where appropriate.
* Forecasting volumes on month rolling plan and interfacing with Logistics to achieve plan.
* Tracking financial performance, managing marketing spend, providing data for company reports.
* Fostering a constructive and positive relationship with Brand Owners & Global Brand Teams.
* Brand responsibility for Three Barrels French Grape Brandy .. ...
Key Achievements in current position:
* Achieved podium position for Grant&;s within the UK market.
* Successfully managed the launch and implementation of new packaging on two brands within two days of each other.
* Successfully developed and managed a strategy to achieve improved financial performance by balancing SKU mix and promotional activity.
* Developed and successfully implemented a ° approach to brand/marketing plan utilising one big idea across all activities
* Achieved Global best practice status on a number of projects delivered. Full details/case study on request.
.. .. First Drinks Brands Ltd
Position: Trade Marketing Manager Off Trade Grocers, Wholesale & Impulse
Brand Responsibility: Grant&;s, Three Barrels, De Kuyper, Warninks, Amarula & Disaronno Amaretto
Additional Responsibility: Gifting in the UK on all brands across all channels.
* Contributing towards achieving desired financial performance.
* Deal fund management/ price activity evaluation and improving efficiencies/effectiveness.
* Ensuring consistent brand vision and values across all work within department.
* Championing the process of proactively seeking information and feeding to Marketing Dept.
* Ensuring critical trade marketing elements are incorporated for effective relaunch of Three Barrels and Grant&;s.
* Gifting be the UK authority on gifting for all brands across all channels.
* Working in close proximity with relevant Brand Managers.
Key Achievements in this role:
* Winner of the Challenger Award in the business July .
* Developing successful initiatives with key accounts outside normal trading routes.
* Successfully developing an alternative Grants strategy to maximise return on investment.
* Represented the business/UK at a Global Gifting forum in Shanghai, China.
.. .. WaverleyTBS division of Scottish & Newcastle UK
Turnover: Pound million. Employees: . Business: Composite drinks wholesaler to , customers , national accounts
Post Merger Position: National Account Trade Marketing Manager
* To deliver customer specific plans & customer led promotions in line with objectives and targets set.
* Promotional strategy & planning.
* Implement new efficient business processes.
* Focus attention on key priority accounts including De Vere Hotels and Intercontinental Hotels.
* Established a growing trade marketing provision to the team from what was previously obsolete.
* Always exceeded targets and contributed to a massive national account turnaround within the business generating positive profit.
* Successfully implemented tailored solutions.
Merger occurred between The Beer Seller & Waverley within S&N UK
Pre Merger Position: Folio Marketing Manager
* Responsible for growing wines and spirits for the total business across all areas of the business.
* Delivering complete strategic marketing plan & budget management.
* Responsible for all trade publications & always achieved profit.
* Input commercial insight into range review.
.. .. Autobyte Machinery Ltd.
* Designed & implemented a customer database.
* Created strategies for all International markets.
* Generated marketing intelligence for consumer profiles & target markets.
* Developed and managed global customer communications, PR & website.
* Coordinated international exhibitions & representation.
* Established and negotiated international distribution.
* Provided the most effective marketing result within a limited budget.
* Liaised with local organisation with regard to government funding.
Wine & Spirit Education Trust Advanced Certificate in Wines & Spirits
Chartered Institute of Marketing Post Graduate Diploma home study
University of Lincolnshire & Humberside MBA Strategic Marketing
University of Lincolnshire & Humberside BA Hon. Marketing Grade: .
Huddersfield New College GNVQ Advanced Business Grade: Distinction & GCSE Spanish
Calder High School, Mythomroyd, West Yorkshire. G.C.S.E; English, English Literature,
Mathematics, Science Dual, French, Geography, Textiles, Drama,
Additional Skills Languages
* Spanish post G.C.S.E level & business level, conversational, reading, writing abilities.
* French post G.C.S.E level. Basic conversational, reading & writing abilities.
* Greek post G.C.S.E level, conversational, reading and writing abilities
* Currently having private home tuition to develop my Greek language further.
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST