[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Sherry L. H.
Proficient at comprehensive planning and development, service line implementation, project
management, marketing and communications, including Fortunelisted service provider
companies. Experienced at networking and partnership development among internal and
external clients, project resources and vendors. Thrive in a collaborative, yet managementby
objectives culture that fosters progressive levels of responsibility. Energized by roles that involve
critical thinking, creativity, continuous learning and the opportunity to be a consistent and
sustained key contributor. Interested in opportunities that center on elements of project
management, technology and innovation.
Sun Healthcare Group/SunBridge Healthcare Corporation
Business Development Director
August to May
. Member of regional senior management team responsible for clinical, reimbursement,
operations and revenue enhancement at health care centers in Western KY.
. Liaison with corporate department leaders to leverage each center’s competitive marketplace
position to identify and integrate company’s clinical service line offerings.
. Led regional initiative to educate, provide support, serve as technical liaison and ensure
compliance with utilization of electronic health record EHR platform PointClickCare among
business development, accounting, clinical and operations personnel; enterprise level access.
. Managed three Customer Care Specialists nurse liaisons responsible for referral and case
mix development through acute care hospitals, specialty hospitals and physician practices.
. Provided consulting to Directors of Marketing and Admissions responsible for generating
referrals through physician practices, communitybased and consumer resources.
. Identified network partners, developed financial proformas and conducted contract
negotiations with acute care providers, managed care organizations and governmental
agencies to provide continuum of care partnerships to rural and midsize communities.
. Coordinated creative design and production of marketing collateral materials including
brochures, websites, presentation materials and clinical outcome studies.
Home Instead Senior Care
November to June
• Implemented comprehensive sales and marketing strategy for privately owned local franchise
of national nonmedical home care organization.
• Supplemented collateral material provided by the franchise management organization,
developing local promotional brochures, flyers, website information and social media
• Oversaw departmental BOSS CRM database compliance, training and customer record
creation and maintenance, as well as realtime marketing and human resources schedule
• Supervised two Community Service Representatives responsible for referral development
through local hospitals, physician practices, community and nonprofit organizations.
• Served on rotation as / oncall manager to resolve staff scheduling and human resource
issues, client and caregiver emergency situations, and worked as a handson caregiver as
• Continued as parttime entrepreneur and project manager for Pulse Point Marketing, LLC.
Pulse Point Marketing, LLC
Project Manager and Digital Marketing Consultant
March to August
• Startup responsibility and entrepreneur for marketing firm specializing in innovation through
social media and online professional networking, search engine optimization SEO,
analytics, and virtual D platform development.
• Content developer for websites, social media platforms, professional networking sites, blogs,
white papers, press releases and more.
• Project managed unique distance learning and education initiatives in virtual platforms from
design to implementation for enterprise clients including Operation: Kid Equip, Fielding
Graduate University, George Mason University and largest client Loyola Marymount
University/LA, including grant awarded by the National Science Foundation.
• Developed team of contract programmers, coders and designers. Coordinated complex
• Provided diverse traditional and digital marketing consulting services to small to medium
sized businesses including health care, medical, telecommunications and nonprofit
organizations located throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Genesis HealthCare Corporation/Genesis Rehabilitation Services
Director of Business Development
June to December
• Assigned by senior management and Board of Directors, shortly after hire, to lead a special
projects team and assess the organization’s clinical capabilities, business development
practices, and new service line potential for health care centers located in the Northeastern
• Served as product manager for GRS Progression Program development and implementation.
• Coordinated feasibility studies and financial proformas for both the organization and select
enterprise provider clients, to assist in capital investment decisionmaking processes.
• Created customer base enhancement manual and correlating culturalchange program that
ultimately increased revenues by an average of over % at health care centers in
states; company franchised and sold the project as an added service line for external client
• Consulted with external clients on business development, clinical initiatives and process
improvement systems, including implementing software Rehab Optima, created by GiftRAP.
Sun Healthcare Group/SunDance Rehabilitation
Business Development Manager
February to June
• Developed regional networks of prospective postacute and acute center clients to secure
contracts for clinical staffing services and a proprietary realtime outcome, tracking and billing
software, Cypress Therapy Management Software.
• Contributed annualized average revenue of $. to $ million, with cumulative revenue
contribution in excess of $. million.
• Collaborated with three Regional Vice Presidents, clinical managers and corporate recruiters
to calculate financial profomas, staffing needs, and acceptable contract margins and terms.
• Responsible for all regional business development functions including designing direct mail
campaigns, participating in trade association and educational conferences.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PRIOR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Marketing and business development professional responsible for revenue growth, feasibility
studies, strategic planning, product management and marketing, communications and customer
relationship management including Fortunelisted companies, midsized organizations and global
business strategy consulting firms.
. Living Centers of America as National Director of Business Development for Therapy
Management Innovations, Inc. TMI division, teammanaging clinicians responsible for
consulting, program development, and customer site rollout and implementation of clinical
outcomes software, IMPROVE! by Achieve.
. Sun Healthcare Group Regency Health Services as Regional Marketing Director for nine
health care facilities in Los Angeles, CA. Secured contracts with major managed care
. Kindred Healthcare, Inc. The Hillhaven Corporation as Area Marketing Director for