[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Self Employed August present · Setup and managed search marketing campaigns for local businesses in the real estate, landscaping, and home building industries. · Launched campaigns on Google, Yahoo, MSN and setup and tested advertising on multiple local business search websites including Local.com, Yellow Pages, Superpages, and City Search. · Consulted for Guidepoint Global with potential investors in the local business search industry.
· Set up and launched initial advertising campaigns for a lip balm company, Buddha Balm. Set up accounts and added products to Google Product Search, Amazon Marketplace and Ebay. Marketing efforts were launched on Facebook and site recommendations were made and implemented. · Launched a company in in the lawn care industry with both residential and commercial customers. In two and a half years built the company up to employees with revenue of $, a year and then sold the company. Director Of Online Marketing, MediumClick March August
· MediumClick own and operate different companies, two reverse mortgage lead companies and two offline dating agencies. I managed all of the online marketing efforts which include search, display, and email marketing. · All companies are tracked in Salesforce which I used daily to track leads, revenue, and sales.
· The reverse mortgage clients were the main priority. When I took over the marketing in March of advertising was setup on Google, Yahoo, and MSN and we were selling around leads a month with revenue around $k. When I left in July of I expanded the advertising to Facebook, AOL, and six affiliate partners and we were averaging leads sold a month with revenue over $k. · I worked directly with the owners to meet traffic, sales, and revenue goals. August March
Search Manager, Local.com; Irvine, CA ·
Managed all aspects of paid online marketing campaigns under the Director Of Search.
· Managed a team of three people that supported me with day to day campaign management and implementation, ie daily reports, ad copy testing, bid management, and keyword expansion. · Managed pay per click ad campaigns on st and nd tier search engines as well as multiple cost per impression banner campaigns across + ad networks with a budget over $ million. · Helped increase traffic from million monthly unique visitors with a revenue per thousand visitors of $ to million monthly unique visitors and a revenue per thousand visitors of $ when I left the company.
· Yearly attended SMX Los Angeles, SES San Jose and New York and Search Summit to attend seminars to increase my education about the industry and meet the exhibitors to learn about new advertising opportunities. · Used Google Analytics and Omniture to track site statistics and campaign data.
· Worked with project management to implement site changes that would help increase quality scores on our landing pages with the search engines. SEM Account Manager, SHOP.COM; Monterey and Pasadena, CA October August
· Led a team of under the director of online marketing on online marketing campaigns to drive traffic and conversions for SHOP.COM with a budget in excess of $ million a year. · · Managed relationships with our reps at Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Managed data feeds for Google Product Search, MSN Shopping and Yahoo SSP.
· Reorganized the campaign structures for Google, Yahoo, and MSN in order to increase quality scores as well as maximize ROI and track campaigns better. · site. Tested many different ad copy, landing pages, and special offers to optimize purchases made on May October
SEM Account Manager, Argus Interactive; Santa Ana, CA
· Managed all Pay Per Click campaigns for an array of clients in industries such as medical, education, travel, and finance. A few of the bigger clients Cedars Sinai, New Horizons Learning Center, Lowfares.com. · Worked directly with the companies on meeting their goals for the company. January May
Account Specialist, Spidersplat Consulting; Boston, MA ·
Interned with Spidersplat during college where I had my initial training in Search Marketing.
· Managed client accounts on Google, Yahoo, and MSN including bid management, keyword research, and ad copy testing. · Worked with account management software on day to day management of marketing campaigns.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications; including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word. · I have worked extensively with nearly every search advertising platform there is today as well as most of the display ad networks including Yahoo, AOL, and DoubleClick. · I have trained and managed many people in search marketing.
· Extensive experience with analytics software including proprietary platforms, Web Trends, Omniture and Google Analytics. · Experience managing direct relationships with advertising partners.
Familiar with regular use of SQL analyzer to query databases and extract/dissect various data.
· With the many companies I&;ve done online marketing with I have experience with nearly every business vertical. I have done ad revenue campaigns, conversion based campaigns, and traffic based campaigns. · I have been involved with site designing, a/b testing, and all aspects of online marketing for multiple companies. · · Proficient in Salesforce. Have always written all my own taglines and descriptions for online ads.
B.A. From Southern N.H. University May,