Jackson Street, Dubuque, Iowa
Phone: , EmailÊ:
• Computer Skills: Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, the
Internet, Web design HTML, XHTML and CSS, problem solving, troubleshooting,
programming and debugging. Some experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
InDesign, notepad++, Linux, Unix, and AS/, as well as Visual Basic, Java,
• Office Skills: Received Administrative Assistant A.A.S. Degree, NICC, .
Proficient in the use of office and retail equipment, including: computer and
associated peripherals, cash register, copy machine, fax machine, telephone,
Dictaphone, postage machine. Typing speed: + words per minute.
• Communications Skills: Received Communications B.A. Degree, Cum Laude,
Clarke University, . Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Experienced in speaking and performing before large and small audiences. Skilled in
writing speeches, press releases and advertising materials. Excellent telephone,
Internet, and customer service skills. Completed intensive field digital photography
class, learned to utilize manual camera controls for indoor, outdoor, action, and
• Leadership Skills: Served in a variety of volunteer and leadership roles
throughout educational and professional career, including positions such as dorm
floor president, library committee president, student government executive board
treasurer, various officer roles within the Alpha Phi Omega service fraternity as well
as leadership roles in the former Riverwatch chapter of the Society for Creative
Anachronism, the Dubuque Fine Arts Players, and the Dubuque Renaissance Faire.
• Other Skills: Fast learner, particularly with computer software and hardware.
Intuitive, intelligent, friendly, thorough, hardworking, flexible, ethical. Completed two
medical terminology training courses.
• Academic Achievements: Graduated Cum Laude from Clarke University in May
. Manytime Dean’s List honoree, member of Phi Theta Kappa national honor
society for twoyear schools.
• Community Involvement: Actor/volunteer in various community theatre groups
including FlyByNight Productions, the Grand Opera House, the Dubuque Fine Arts
Players, and the Main Street Players. Guest speaker at the Planned Parenthood of