Resume for Ane H. for Advertising / Marketing / PR / Advertising, Marketing & PR in San Francisco, California
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
|Ane Anne H. | |
|San Francisco, CA | |
| |Twitter @AneRush |
| |Twitter @RushPRnews |
| |Portfolio at |
| |. |
| | |
English bilingual proficiency
French native proficiency
Citizenship: U.S. and Canada
Communications specialist – bilingual
• Build business rationales based on industry
• Develop comprehensive public relations and social media communication strategies
• Identify brand appropriate media outlets for distribution of content
• Analyze company performance based on industry benchmarks and develop strategies for
• Community Manager – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
• Advocate for the company in appropriate social media channels and initiate targeted outreach
• Develop promotional social media content to increase “fan base” and social community
• Digital content creation and development both in English and French
• Translating documents French to English and vice versa
• Create, edit, and review all press material
• Media Relations – including booking interviews, sending invitations and press events
Founder RushPRnews Publishing Inc. San Francisco
Founded RushPRnews in to better serve PR clientele using online PR tools. RushPRnews newswire is a
public relations publishing platform, offering corporate communications and social media distribution services that
feature a dedicated ondemand Virtual Editor. Since its launch, RPRN has published over , articles and has over
, Facebook fans.
• Community manager – Facebook, twitter, reddit and more
• Lead the marketing, new business development;
• Develop and implement all social media efforts;
• Editorial quality control;
• Upload all news articles and press releases on the Web;
• Manage and update extensive database of clients and journalists;
• Advise clients on best marketing approach and offer strategies;
• Manage Google AdSense and analytics;
• Develop story lines and ideas;
• Customer support and service.
Toronto Academy of Acting for Film & Television – Branding strategist – Toronto
June to present
• Copywriting in French and in English;
• Localization writing for the Canadian market;
• Social media best practices and community management;
• Developing a social media strategy and community manager;
• Public relations including media strategies.
Recent Clients – San Francisco
Enable Social Media – Copywriter and branding strategist – Toronto
• Website copywriter;
• Develop brand strategies at is applies to web copy and to the launch of the website in October/November.
Creative Circle – FrenchCanadian speaking AE advertising agency
June to July
• Localization Quebec/U.S./Canada of translation and written words and branding;
• Planning, and strategizing with creative team;
• Writing and proofing advertising copies in French and in English across multiple channels
advertising campaign, print and online media;
• Research, development of app concepts for tablets and smartphones.
VatorTV: Social Journalist – San Francisco
September – present
VatorTV covers emerging technologies, breaking news and trends. Vator short for innovator is a professional
network for entrepreneurs. Founded and run by veteran and awardwinning journalist Bambi Francisco, Vator
consists of Vator.tv, VatorNews, and Vator competitions.
• Portfolio at .
Rasmussen International: Project Manager Social and web strategist San Francisco
February to May
Rasmussen International is a global consulting firm focused on assisting governments and economic
development agencies world wide with programs that foster entrepreneurship.
? Developed storyboard, developed content, and created minute video for the Canadian Trade Commission in Palo
? Wrote and created presentation to accompany automotive video;
? Website copywriting for new site
Hollywood Today Editor/and web marketer
HollywoodToday.net newsmagazine covers business and entertainment.
• Portfolio at ?s=%Ane+H.%
• Implemented web strategies that drove readership to M monthly readers
Yast.com – PR consultant
September – January
Software Development Company.
• SEO web copy;
• Developed and implemented social media communication plan;
• Wrote press kits;
• Trained executives in social media best practices and community management.
Senior VP, Account Manager New Technologies & Corporate Shandwick Weber, New York, NY
Global public relations and communications agency.
• Developed, implemented, and managed communications strategies;
• Managed PR teams, vendor relations, conference logistics, and media relations;
• Managed budget;
• Managed public relations for the following clients:
• United Nations Development Program and D&B’s product coding system
• ViaRail, Canada
Concordia University, Major Translations – minor Communications – Montreal, Canada
Palo Alto, California July to October Invited by the Canadian Consulate Trade Commission in Silicon
Valley to participate in PACT Plug and Play Acceleration and Collaboration Track, a program to help promising
Canadian startups in collaboration with the Plug and Play Tech Center break into Silicon Valley.
Montreal, Quebec Invited by Concordia University Continuing Education Journalism Program to
present various seminars to students on public relations and journalistic processes in the age of new media and social
Regular Radio guest at VIP Internet Radio and at the SOP.org.
completed Google Adwords certification through the Google Engage program.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!