[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
A, Ilford lane, Ilford Mobile:
London, UK, IG LD email:
A motivated university graduate looking for an opportunity to build a successful career in business development for a leading organisation. I am an energetic year old leader with a competitive streak and a strong relationship builder, experienced in project management and technical marketing. I aspire to be in a fast paced result oriented environment that will give me the challenge to thrive on, and further grow and develop my existing business skills.
* years of experience in Project Management and Technical Marketing BB.
* Worked at Vodafone and Galaxy Telecom from the Telecom industry domain
* Worked at DigitalMR from the Market Research industry domain
* Excellent organisational skills demonstrated at Vodafone and Galaxy Telecom. This required working under pressure, planning and prioritising work and flexible thinking to adapt to different business situations.
* Excellent team working skills demonstrated at Vodafone, Galaxy Telecom and DigitalMR. This required valuing others contribution, offer constructive criticisms and build trust among the team members.
* Excellent communication skills demonstrated at Galaxy telecom and DigitalMR. This required liaising with new business prospects over phone and facetoface. Also delivered strong presentations and maintained good work relationships with clients.
DigitalMR Social Media Market Research London, UK //Present
Business Development Intern
* Responsible for identifying, researching and targeting new business prospects.
* Liaising with new and existing clients over the phone.
* Managing and maintaining database of potential clients.
* Developing strong work relationship with prospective new clients.
* Successfully generated sales lead and increased it by % by regular follow up via phone and email with prospective clients. Communicated relevant information about services by sending timely newsletters and by delivering effective presentations to them.
Citizen&;s Advice Oxfordshire UK nonprofit organisation ////
MBA Internship Consultancy Project
* Demonstrated strong team management skills, working with multicultural individuals from different professionals backgrounds by appropriately delegating and managing tasks throughout the project.
* Successfully proposed a novel organisational structure for Citizen&;s Advice Oxfordshire. Using extensive research skills by detailed environmental analysis, competitor benchmarking and conducting client interviews, recommended a streamlined hierarchy with well defined job roles for Citizen&;s Advice Oxfordshire. This recommendation increased their efficiency of fund utilization by %.
WORK EXPERIENECE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Galaxy Telecommunications India ////
Technical Marketing Executive
* Provided communication solutions to business BB and government agencies. Responsible for customer segmentation, identifying and qualifying new business, focusing on strategic account/territory development to market Kenwood Way Wireless radios.
* Undertook a strategic initiative of introducing new way of managing response of the product use by customers by the use of `esyPlanner&; software. Implementation of this software application enhanced knowledge sharing across the department and provided better solutions to client queries. This increased new product sales to existing customers by %
* Met deadlines for achieving the sales target through personal organisation and people management
VodafoneEssar Ltd India ////
Networks operations engineer Project Management
* As a telecommunications professional was responsible for compiling information for various network related projects to be used by other team members. Managing and completing the projects on time and under budget by effectively coordinating with suppliers, vendors and contractors.
* Efficiently managed inventory, by effective stock monitoring from suppliers and prevented over Pound pounds a month after every project completion.
* Result oriented individual with two years of track record in effective troubleshooting network related client queries, complying with standards and procedures of the company along with maintaining quality of work.
MBA Oxford Brookes University UK
Global market research & development; Strategic information Management; Organisation Innovation and Change, Entrepreneurship, Leadership& Development, Global business strategy
BEng Mumbai University, India First Class: %
Bachelor&;s degree in Electronics and Telecommunication
Have gained excellent time management skills that required sticking to deadlines and detailed analytical skills from my academic qualification.
* Sport played, cricket and lawn tennis, representing school, college, club teams. Awarded the responsibility of captaining the cricket team at school and club level where I developed my ability to lead and motivate others, whilst becoming a greater team player.
* Young Enterprise appointed Managing Director of `ASTEROIDS YOUTH GROUP&; where we operated as team for organising fashion shows, dance competitions, fetes and blood donation camps, collecting funds for the underprivileged children. My participative style of leadership helped us become profitable and allowed for knowledge to be shared across the team.
* I enjoyed setting personal challenges particularly when raising funds for my social enterprise. This was achieved by targeting established local businesses and promoting the values of my group to them.
Basics : Familiar with Internet, Windows / / XP,
Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Languages known : Fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi and Punjabi
Interests : Reading, swimming, playing lawn tennis, surfing internet, travelling,
Listening music, networking with people
REFERENCES ON REQUEST