Resume for Todd B. for Advertising / Marketing / PR / Advertising, Marketing & PR in New York, New York
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Todd C. B.
Wellrounded, highly versatile, highly selfmotivated and seasoned digital professional with over years of experience
in the design, development, and execution of digital media and marketing strategies.
Strategicminded idea person with an entrepreneurial spirit and handson approach to execution.
ViralFuel viralfuel.com Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam / – Present
Founder, Product Development Director
• ViralFuel is a social media viral marketing platform used to leverage the power of organic, grass roots wordof
mouth activity to propagate marketing messages via the social network to drive engagement and generate
• Developed platform concept, mechanics and user experience.
• Wrote technical specs for application development & led development team.
• Developed & executed digital marketing and social media plan.
Consultant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam / – Present
• Developed, pitched and executed online marketing campaigns, created and deployed email programs,
managed web development projects, developed business rules, use case profiles and program mechanics.
• Agencies/Clients: TNS Media, Notch, Purple Asia, Golden Digital, NhomMua.com
Datran Media New York, NY / – /
Director, Client Services Operations and List Management
• Recruited to lead the technical and client services team in onboarding new clients and partners.
• Worked with VP and President of client services to maintain smooth daily operations, resolve client issues
and implement workflow improvements.
• Managed list partner relationships with revenues of $ million annually. Primary contact for advertising
network list owners.
• Worked with management and technology teams to identify operational pain points and develop process and
technology solutions to improve workflow efficiency and reduce errors.
• Developed process documentation and training.
• Supported key sales and operational initiatives.
• Worked with advertisers to implement tracking/reporting requirements and support client services team for
issues related to tracking/reporting.
• Worked with advertiser technology teams to implement proprietary tracking/reporting requirements.
CheetahMail, An Experian Company New York, NY / – /
• Worked with client services teams, clients and creative director to create email marketing campaigns,
microsites, landing and registration pages for national brands.
• Conducted reviews of client creative to provide advice and recommendations on design, content and digital
marketing best practices.
• Supported sales department with creative proposals and campaign strategy plans.
Client Relationship Manager
• Managed email programs for top national and international brands.
• Coordinated delivery of services, served as primary client contact for national brands for day to day campaign
management and issue resolution.
• Identified client program pain points and explored opportunities to improve and enhance client relationships.
• Integrated and managed new and existing client data, mailing strategies, and processes.
• Conducted reporting and analysis of campaign data.
• Advised clients on email best practices and methods.
BB&E Media New York, NY / – /
Project Manager / Art Director
• Website design & development.
• Created and deployed online marketing & communications programs, including email design & development.
• Developed innovative digital marketing products and services for small business.
Interactivate San Diego, CA / – /
• Designed & developed online campaigns for national brands, including websites, banners, interactive Flash
modules, microsites and email marketing programs.
• Collaborated with sales and development teams on email marketing strategies, design
• Supported sales team with design comps and project presentation materials.
eStar.com San Francisco, CA / – /
• Worked with management, development and editorial teams on the look and feel and content of celebrity and
• Managed production team for daily editorial and creative updates, including original content, graphics and
• Implemented dynamic site redesign and the seamless migration of legacy data and image library.
I Love Westport Online Westport, CT / – /
• Created and launched awardwinning community ezine covering Fairfield County, Connecticut selected
Connecticut Magazine’s best community website of .
• Developed online marketing strategies for advertisers and maintained % renewal rate.
• Worked with editorial staff to develop original content, features and articles of local interest.
• Worked with local businesses and organizations to develop useful content and promote
local businesses and community groups.
Microsoft Sidewalk.com New York, NY / – /
Digital Marketing Specialist
• Account Management for the first online city guide in the beginning days of internet advertising.
• Guided and assisted clients in the NY/NJ/CT tristate area with online branding and marketing strategies for
the Sidewalk.com city guide website.
• Developed new training methods to expedite client onboarding, reducing the number of onsite client visits
required and increasing efficiency of the onboarding process.
• Consistently ranked one of the top producers in Sidewalk.com’s largest market.
Central Department Store
Bangkok, Thailand / – /
• Worked with Executive Vice President for Merchandise, Merchandisers and Advertising Director to
conceptualize, plan and produce product and fashion catalogs and other direct mail and promotional
• Lead production teams through all phases of catalog development and production for the
largest department store chain in Southeast Asia.
• Efforts contributed to a consistent % increase in catalog sales over similar promotions and
sales events of previous year.
Island Locator Magazine Saipan, CNMI / – /
• Designed and produced monthly business and local events magazine.
• Implemented design and format changes to flagship book resulting in a % increase in
ad sales within six months.
• Launched a spinoff creative agency to provide design & production services to current
advertisers and attract new clients, resulting in a substantial increase in contract renewals
and new ad sales.
Marco Polo Partners Tokyo, Japan / – /
Design & Project Lead
• Responsible for design, development and execution of new restaurant projects.
• Developed new restaurant themes, created design boards, architectural details, construction blueprints and
technical drawings for construction crews.
• Oversaw project construction sites & monitored project status and QA.
• Responsible for design and execution of marketing materials and collateral.
Boston Architectural Center Boston, MA
SUNY Buffalo Buffalo, NY
St. Stephen’s Institute Rome, Italy
English, Italian, Thai. Conversational Spanish, some Japanese.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!