[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Education: RUTGERS, THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW JERSEY Newark, NJ
Rutgers Business School
Master of Business Administration, May
Specializations in Marketing and Pharmaceutical Management, GPA .
* Member, Rutgers Association of Marketing & Strategy
* Member, Pharmaceutical Management Club
* CoFounder, MBA Sports and Recreation Club
UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT Burlington, VT
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, May
Specialization in Human Resource Management, GPA .
* Recipient, Award for academic excellence and leadership in HRM
* President, Golden Key International Honour Society.
* Member, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society, Sigma Iota Rho Honor Society, and National Scholars Honor Society
MBA Studies: RUTGERS BUSINESS SCHOOL Newark, NJ Integrated Business Applications: Team Consulting Program
* Assessed business environment and international expansion opportunities of domestic provider of technologyenabled services designed to manage compliant interactions with healthcare professionals for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries
* Recognized sources of competitive advantage and identified key areas to streamline operations by promoting organic growth to sustainably increase revenue streams and profitability
* Developed Cause & Effect Matrix to determine which foreign markets were best fit for expansion based on economic and industry specific criteria
* Recommended plan of action for client to enter international markets
Experience: PHILIPS LIGHTING COMPANY Somerset, NJ
Consumer Channel Marketing Intern
Project : FTC Packaging New Regulations Requiring Updates for all Consumer Packaging
* Developed overall packaging guidelines across four technologies consisting of subbrands
* Authored all consumer packaging routes through Paxonix packaging creation software system and served as liaison between marketing, product management and the external design agency
* Retained final artwork approval for consumer SKUs before production and RDC delivery
* Partnered with Paxonix development team for new packaging software release and acted as lead software trainer for Philips professional and consumer channels
Project : Product Phaseout Planning due to Light Bulb Energy Efficiency Legislation
* Designed a year evolutionary product replacement planning guide for sales team on SKU&;s phased out due to legislation, accounting for forecasted sales losses within each base account
* Leader and owner of MIP tracker, a tool created to coordinate pre and postlaunch activities to ensure successful evolution and completion of all consumer product resets
Project : Phosphor Price Increase Rising Raw Material Cost Effect on Consumer Accounts
* Analyzed sales forecasts and pricing levels for all base accounts to determine necessary price increases for each SKU in order to maintain current gross margin percentages
* Established new pricing SPAs and maintained all consumer channel pricing agreements through Vendavo software system
* Created final presentation deck for largest consumer account to accept substantial pricing increase based off of rising raw material costs
ENTERPRISE RENTACAR South Burlington, VT Management Intern
* Maintained high level of customer service, aided in the management of vehicle rental fleet utilizing proprietary CRM software system
* Marketed additional valueadded protection products to customers at a fiveemployee branch with $k in yearly sales.
* Achieved sales ranking of th among employees in region by meeting customer needs for larger vehicles, presold fuel, and added insurance protection products.
* Attained .% upsell percentage on optional protection products across all vehicle rentals versus region average of .%.
* Managed operations of St. Albans branch $k in yearly sales
Additional: Proficient in MS Office Suite, SAP, Paxonix, and Vendavo
* Member, American Marketing Association AMA
* Published in UVM History Review