[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Managerial, Financial, Marketing position where I can utilize my skills, experience, knowledge, educational background and values In a way that can improve the vision of the institution I work for.
New York Institute of Technology, Amman, Jordan
MBA / Master of Business Administration
Al AL Bayit University, Amman, Jordan
Finance and Banking
Marital Status: Single Nationality: Jordanian DOB: , Mar,
* Success in achieving and exceeding financial targets that were set by Arab Bank.
* Going above expectations on the level of the sales team&;s proficiency after training programs and meetings with staff members at the Arab Bank.
* Became a sales supervisor after only one year in the previous position at the Arab Bank.
MAR / Present Marketing and Advertising Manager, Kurdi Group, Amman, Jordan
* Set and Implement marketing plans and strategize to ensure effectiveness and minimizing the cost.
* Responsible for all aspects of marketing, including planning, advertising, promotion, public/media relations, product development, distribution, sponsorship, communicating marketing plans, strategies and research.
* Managing the companies marketing team and the management of the businesses relationships with marketing and PR agencies alongside ensuring budget management.
* Analyze each client&;s goals and objectives, operational procedures, annual budgets and future projections in order to develop a customized, effective marketing plan.
* Preparing media plans for all promotional campaigns of Kurdi Group.
* Renting out spaces for local and regional businesses.
* Conducting all major promotional activities.
* Leading Event department.
Present Private Trainer
* Communication Skills.
* Leadership Skills.
* Quality Assurance.
* Sales Force Management.
* Strategic Marketing Plan.
* Advertising in Deferent Culture.
* Soft Selling Skills.
* Advanced Selling Skills.
* Effective selling skills.
Loan Manager / Sales Supervisor, Arab Bank, Amman, Jordan
* Sales proposals and presentation.
* Supervision and training staff members.
* Handling all job tasks related to this position.
* Developing and maintaining customer relations with existing and prospective clients to ensure satisfaction.
Training and Courses
* Problem Solving & Decision Making course, Arab Bank.
* Strategic Marketing Plan /Progress Management Consultants .
* Effective Selling Skills course / Arab Bank .
* English Conversation course, Translation and Correspondence course .
* Computeach International Centre, ICDL program .
* Amman Stock Exchange / Financial, Research and Exchange Department .
* CITI GROUP / Customer Service Department
* Advanced Selling Skills course /Mercuri International Center.
* Sales Management/Progress Management Consultants .
* Quality Awareness & Service Standards /Arab Bank . .
* Operational Risk Management /Arab Bank .
* EChannels / Arab Bank .
* Effective selling skills / Arab Bank.
* Sales Management / Arab Bank.
And more available upon your request.
Managerial and Leadership qualities.
* Organizational and Communication skills.
* Planner, Negotiator, Systematic, Selective, Talented, Diligent, Analytical, Risk Taker.
* Passion for panting and photographical galleries.
* Reading, Music, Tennis, Swimming, Floriculture.
* Interest in participating Political and Economical conference and lectures.
* Promote Orphan&;s Non Profit Organizations.
Available upon request.