[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jamie L. K.
Beckenbauer Place Indianapolis, IN, Home: .. Cell: ..
Distinctive Home Appliances, LLP, Indianapolis, IN Present
Partner & Assistant
* Registered Partnership & Ecommerce business specializing in mid to highend small kitchen appliances.
* Duties include customer service, shipping, vendor relations, supply ordering, assisting with monthly sales/use tax preparation and other office duties as needed.
Lauth Investigations International, Indianapolis, IN
Contract Marketing Coordinator
* Formulated and handled new strategies to drive new business to Lauth Investigations. Edited Angel Donor letters wrote press releases, and articles, to promote Lauth Investigations.
* Edited website for content and composed articles for lauthmissingpersons.com to promote business, while adhering to journalist principles and strict copy quality
Resort Condominiums International, Carmel, IN
Vacation Sales & Service
* Use method of "selling from the shelf" when servicing member vacation requests and suggestive selling methods to encourage members to exchange and spacebank their week with RCI/ suggesting timeshare rentals if needed.
* Received award in July for excellent customer service based on direct member comment. Received Top Guide Sales Award for December , Smile Award for Customer in July , and Strata Bonus Quarter and Quarter .
Meijer Supercenter, Inc., Lafayette/Indianapolis/Carmel, IN
Team Member/Lead Barista/Store Trainer
* Fulfill multiple, simultaneous duties, staff training, supply ordering, and task delegation, while ensuring exemplary levels of customer service and satisfaction. Responsible for retailbased training to new employees, including Barista training and certification for instore Starbucks Licensed Store.
* Successfully passed Advanced Store training and Barista certification knowledge program.
Precision Media BMA Media Consultants, Lafayette, IN
* Handled various responsibilities for full service advertising agency, including analyzing target audiences and demographics, developing company newsletter and clientspecific advertising material, and coordinating closely with clients to ensure attainment of advertising goals and objectives.
* Researched TV and radio media and ratings systems to assess reach, frequency and continuity for advertising goals and cost per million CPM.
Gold & Black Illustrated, Lafayette, IN
* Formulated and suggested advertising and marketing strategies to generate new clients, increase numbers of subscribers, and attract advertisers to Purdue Alumni sports magazine.
* Delivered exemplary levels of customer service to existing subscribers, in addition to maintaining and existing customer database.
* Assisted staff with advertising placement and magazine layout.
Job Target: Inside Sales/Customer Service
Persuasive communicator, with unwavering focus on objectives and an uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction.
Gave unparalleled client service, analyze and communicate complex issues, develop solutions, and attain major organizational goals.
* Diverse professional development, including campaign development, client relations and account management.
* Productive contributor to team projects and selfmanaged tasks, with the ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects under the tightest deadlines.
Purdue University W Lafayette, IN B.A., Public Relations and Political Science,
Minor: Organizational Leadership
Ivy Tech Community College Lafayette & Indianapolis, IN AAS, Business Administration, with concentration in Marketing., and additional Courses in Web Development Anticipated Graduation Date: May
Microsoft Office Versions All Programs including Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
Adobe CSDreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustratorentry level
Microsoft Access with SQLentry level
Html/xhtml with beginner CSS Cascading Style Sheets