Resume for Ton G. for Editor / Writer / Publisher / Advertising, Marketing & PR in Park City, Utah
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Bobsled Blvd, Park City UT
STRATEGIC SALES MANAGEMENT
▪ Revenue & Profit
▪ CLevel Networking
▪ Expert Presenter
▪ Innovative Marketing
▪ Online Business
▪ P&L Responsibility
▪ Key Account
▪ Strategic Planning
▪ Forecasting and
▪ Team Building And
S.E.M. Biz Dev Consultant
Senior sales executive with a year track record for
delivering and sustaining revenue and profit gains within
a highly competitive market landscape.
• Directed marketing strategies, business development plans, promotional activities and product development
• Oversaw the partnership structure and launch of , a webtoprint business
development and brand extension for Family Marketing, Which Box Media and Rastar
• Leveraged publishing network relationships to drive content development for WhichBox.com: Pregnancy &
Newborn Mag, Source Interlink, Whole Foods, CK Media, Big Picture Scrapbooking, F&W Publishing and others
• Presently consulting with Family Marketing to develop and launch a photo sharing platform to augment their web
Free Spirit Consulting, Pty Ltd, Sydney Australia
MultiMedia Publishing Consultant
• Full P&L responsibility for a $ million craft division, revenue goals and employees.
• Developed strategic top down business plans for Express Media Craft Group to transition from a
traditional print publisher to a multimedia publisher, with diversified revenue streams and brand
• Developed and launched web . web properties for My Home Magazine and Country Home Ideas
• Developed and launched affinity consumer products and events, leveraging Express’s industry leading
brands APQ, Handmade, ACC and Scrapbooking.
• Created a strategic media kit that aggregated the strength of Express’s , monthly craft readers
to attract first time national and agency advertisers like Canon and Epson AU.
• Consulted on best practices to implement a CMS to better manage all publishing assets for licensing,
syndication, remonetizing through special issues, etc.
• Consulted on various strategic initiatives to build immediate sustainable value against impending sale
of the business unit.
Primedia, Inc., Salt Lake City UT
Publisher – Full P&L Responsibility for Creating Keepsakes, Simple
Scrapbooks and Paper Crafts Magazines/Web Properties
• P&L responsibility for $. million per annum in print and online ad revenue; $. million per
annum in licensing business; $. million per annum in business development
• Strategically targeted nonendemic spending as key growth initiative, growing business from $ to
$K between – … Sprint Picture Mail, M, Canon, HP, Kodak and Nestle.
• Initiated and managed the groups’ first ABC audit, MRI prototype and Ad Impact studies to attract
nonendemic, quasiendemic and agency business.
• Developed, managed and executed a strategic overhaul of the employee print, online and
marketing departments to expand revenue and increase efficiencies, resulting in double digit growth
for Simple Scrapbooks,
Paper Crafts and New Media.
• In colaunched an innovative new scrapbooking product in conjunction with the USPS and
ScrapYourTrip.com, raising awareness of memory preservation and brand awareness of CK.
Revue Media, Salt Lake City UT
Publisher – Director of Sales Responsible for Full P&L Responsibility
Revue Media was formed by Tony G. and Kyle Cox to launch custom newsstand
publications for Klein Becker of Salt Lake City, UT.
• Successfully launched the nd largest integrated pregnancy publication and website in the world,
devoted to expecting and new parents, with , copies per month ePregnancy
• Grew revenue from zero to $. million per year by the end of year two by recruiting, developing, and
managing a staff of sales, marketing and subscription professionals, Clients included BMS, Target,
Sears, Abbott Labs, Kimberly Clark, J&J, Suave, P&G, Kraft, Burlington
Coat Factory.. and other agency generated business.
• Launched REAL Magazine to rave reviews in June , as well as the national REAL Women Model
Search – Model searches yielded $k in net profit per show, plus local, regional and national
exposure on UPN,
Entertainment Tonight, NBC affiliates, EXTRA…
• Responsible for all marketing efforts including online display media, paid search, natural search,
television, radio, print, siteside advertising, conversion flow, branding, internal creative agency and
Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine, Atlanta GA
Director of Sales/Associate Publisher
Launched, implemented and helped manage the magazine’s marketing strategy, both
from a business and sales perspective. Developed marketing/sales budgets and
projections for advertising. Initiated and managed discussions and sales with
sponsors and agencies.
• Crushed quota and was promoted from sales manager to magazine manager in months.
• Personally sold $K in prebooked revenue for an unproven bimonthly title, with a circulation of
• Hired and developed the performance of three account executives that doubled the frequency and
tripled the revenue of the publication in year two
STRIVE Magazine, Manhattan Beach CA
Regional Sales Manager
Hired for my connections to the health and fitness industry, then promoted for delivering
revenue results to the largest fitness lifestyle publication in California.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!