• Health and Wellness: Spearhead employee benefits administration including annual Open
Enrollment while formulating comprehensive branded health and wellness program “Healthy
Horizon”. Scrutinize claims data to strategically structure, finetune, and optimize plan. Respond to
employee benefit inquiries inclusive of FMLA, Disability and Maternity Leave.
• Compliance and Administration: Assembled and revised employee handbook and diligently
enforced compliance with policies and procedures through various training programs including
Workplace Ethics, new hire orientation and annual recommitment to Horizon’s guidelines in
compliance with local and federal law.
Lisa L., SPHR Page of
MPG, New York, to
U.S. Talent Manager
Organizational Development Specialist
Contract Consultant, New York
• Fostered, nurtured and maintained partnerships with senior management to determine and swiftly
respond to future recruitment and staffing needs.
• Recruited fulltime employees for offices nationwide and actively contributed to managing
employee relocations and transfers.
• Championed development and implementation of branded New Hire orientation program, “FreshStart”
featuring new employee packet, formal firstday agenda, Intranet/systems training, buddy program,
office tour, and day and day checkins.
• Navigated full spectrum of spring and summer internship program in New York and Boston; prepared
campus recruitment materials and organized targeted candidate outreach and screening.
• Supported career/performance management functions by devising annual performance review
worksheet and process, creating training decks for employees and managers, and cofacilitating
sessions in New York and Philadelphia.
• Established, introduced and administered corporate training program, “THINK” which included
innovative eLearning opportunities.
Porter Novelli, New York, to
• Efficiently coordinated strategic recruitment, new hire, and exit process within person office.
• Leveraged exceptional organizational skills toward planning and developing summer internship
program, overseeing quarterly review process, and cultivating partnerships with senior management to
enhance performance management process.
• Managed annual open enrollment process for employee benefits and served as point person for
• Trained, mentored, supervised and directed HR Administrator on payroll and HRIS.
Ketchum Public Relations, New York, to
• Assisted public relations executives in brand marketing for Patek Philippe watches and Kraft