• Jointly designed and administered companies first HRMS that provided, a single source employee – information
database used extensively to generate payroll, maintain leave record, and other employee related information.
• Successfully filled directors and Senior and juniors officers with high quality candidates, sourced applicants,
and provided hiring support to managers.
• Processed all new hires, contracts, benefits, leaves, termination, and payroll paperwork, ensuring % compliance
and serving primary contact person answering management and staff questions on it.
VIOLA COMMUNICATIONS LLC – Human Resource Generalist from May to July .
Abu Dhabi, UAE. Viola Communications is a holding group which offers comprehensive, marketing
communications services through its many subsidiaries.
• Developed and maintained relationships with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment Performed
fullcycle recruiting, including maintaining internal and external job postings, maintaining applicant tracking,
screening interviews, administering reference checks and making recommendations to hiring managers.
• Have overseen employeetraining programs, including staff training and development planning, creating new
training programs, and researching internal and external staff training.
• Managed employee relations counseling, disciplinary procedures and exit interviewing.
• Worked alongside supervisors to create and implement HRrelated policies, procedures and programs.
• Scheduled and conducted new employee orientation and facilitated tours.
• Maintained compliance with government regulations concerning employment.
• Generated payroll and other reports, as needed employees
• Answered any and all HRrelated questions, both from internal and external clients.
• Supervised the work of HR Assistants by carrying out all human resources administrative transitions, including
attendance, payroll, etc.
• Collaborated daily, in person, through email and over the phone with the HR Director regarding Human Resources
issues and regarding workforce planning.
• Provided guidance and leadership to employees and the department heads regarding human resources sensitive
situations, utilizing conflict resolution strategies, investigation and consistent communication.
• Facilitated human resources investigations and resolved issues while practicing confidentiality for all employees
within the organization.
• Checked applicants’ references, making job offers and initiating needed paperwork.
• Prepared and maintained the company’s salaries, the documentation for the jobs, and the job evaluation systems.
RAPD FREIGHT INTERNATIONAL LLC – HR Executive from Oct to Nov Dubai – UAE
International freight forwarder manages the movement of cargo via Air, Land & Sea
• Responsible for all human resource activities, which include recruitment, labor relations, advising, employee
database, payroll, Visa, and training and development.
• Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding
• Prepare and maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems.
• Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and the management.
• Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing