Objective My objective is to obtain the full time position of Credit Analyst at Valassis.
Education Cedarville University
May Bachelor of Arts in Finance, Overall GPA: .
Minors in Spanish, Bible
Honors Awarded the Valassis Intern of The Year Award. Made Dean’s List every semester during
undergraduate schooling. Fall through Spring ; Effective Leader Scholarship;
Warren G. Elliot Scholarship; Faculty Scholarship; Hispanic Academic Scholarship;
California Pizza Kitchen R.O.C.K. Star.
Skills Proficient in Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook, and Power Point; Skill using Excel to manipulate
and simplify data, especially for Financial Analysis; Proven ability to compose and deliver
persuasive presentations to an executive audience in a corporate setting; Comfort with
communicating facetoface and over the phone; Firsthand experience designing and
using Microsoft SharePoint websites; Experience using Minitab to conduct statistical
analysis; American Heart Association First Aid and CPR Certified; Ability to adapt and
thrive in a project oriented organization. Can comfortably Read, Write, and Speak
Courses Principles of Accounting I&II, Statistics I&II, Business Law I, Principles of Finance,
Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, International Business, Software
Tools for Business: Excel and Access
// Valassis Communications Incorporated Windsor,
Business and Technology Solutions Intern
• Planned and implemented a twelve week project migrating clientfacing websites to a new
• Designed SharePoint Team Sites for both external and internal clients
• Collected and analyzed usage data for all external team sites with the goal of minimizing
expenses during and after the Team Site migration project
• Conducted user audits to minimize server storage expenses
• Developed exceptional technical communication skills by presenting training seminars to team
• Delivered an original processimprovement presentation to an executive audience
The Hartford Business Journal
• Created a steering committee of former Under Forty winners with the goal of creating an
• Established contact with and provided information to businesses interested in participating in
the Best Places to Work program.
• Invited representatives of companies involved in the Connecticut Business Expo to attend the