[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Kurt H. D.
Summary: Online advertising manager and consultant who utilizes strategic sales solutions and multiplatform integration to drive revenue results. Applies leadership skills to manage internal and external clients for maximum business development. Demonstrated competencies in working with Fortune companies, small entrepreneurial businesses, and nonprofit organizations to achieve superior online advertising results.
Skills:Account management, telesales, prospecting, cold calling, business development, proposal writing, account analysis, closing sales, SEM advertising optimization, customer care and telephone support, proficient in Microsoft office and CRM applications. Familiar with Adobe applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
May – July Reed Business Information Waltham, MA
Kellysearch CostPerClick Online Advertising Manager
Oversaw $K in CostPerClick ad sales across several outside sales teams as well as telesales group. Nominated for employee of the quarter twice at Reed Business Information.
* Directed all CostPerClick online advertising operations for the US and Canada.
* Oversaw inside/outside sales management and reporting, account analysis, SEM advertising optimization with additional direct responsibility for two full time coordinators.
Kellysearch Senior Inside Sales Representative
Utilized creative sales opportunities to promote revenue generation and business development.
* Prospecting and cold calling potential clients, client proposals, closing sales, maintaining client relationships and business development of existing client base, teaching businesses how to get more relevant traffic to their web sites thru online and onsite presentations of various Kellysearch online advertising solutions.
* Promoted to Senior Sales Representative after consecutive quarters of being over sales goal – highest level % of goal. Among the top five sales reps for + years.
Kellysearch TeleAppointing Representative
Utilized business leads provided from various sources to set up appointments for the Outside Sales group to increase business development and efficiency in revenue generation.
* Responsible for setting appointments for the outside sales team and sales support for various Kellysearch online advertising solutions.
* Consistently hit daily target of + phone calls per day with a daily close ratio of or more appointments set.
Jan – Jan Hands On Technology Transfer Chelmsford, MA
Client Services Manager
Utilized established selling techniques to increase revenue and business development. Applied strong communication skills and analytical abilities to provide efficient customer care and logistic support to maximize company resources and optimize client quality experience.
* Sell and manage onsite training engagements. Provide logistic support, prospecting, and business development for future training needs. Follow up on payments, and resolved any client complaints.
* Responsible for cutting training overhead costs by %.
* Supervised all travel arrangements for HOTT affiliated instructors, staff, and MCSE qualification students.
* Logistic management of all HOTT conference facilities.
* Managed all incoming email communication to their appropriate recipients and responded to all incoming, nonspecific training inquiries. Acting backup representative to the registration team for nonspecific training inquiries by phone.
* Produced weekly spreadsheet reports to the Director of Training as well updating the training logistics database on a daily basis.
May – Aug BroadVision Waltham, MA
Responsible to work with the Senior Manager of Deliver to develop business in training of
BroadVision’s proprietary internet software.
* Prospect, sell and book onsite training.
* Consistently hit training sales goal of K per quarter.
* Implemented new registration system and oversaw course registration of all students in BroadVision affiliated training centers.
* Managed all instructors’ schedules.
* Created and update all departmental marketing and financial communications including all financial and expense reports as well as quarterly training catalogs.
* Coordinated all customer care between students, instructing staff, and the Senior Manager of Delivery.
Related Exp: SEM Consultant Christ the Redeemer Danvers, MA
Account Manager SalesLink, Inc. Boston, MA
Director of Logistics RohmTech Malden, MA
Assistant Manager CVS Pharmacy Boston, MA
Training Manager Cumberland Farms Winthrop, MA
Education: Gordon College Wenham, MA
Certifications: SEMPO Insider&;s Guide to Search Marketing In process Online
Google Individual Certification In process Online
Microsoft Office Training – Intermediate Level Completed Waltham
Management by Objectives Completed Waltham