Resume for pernia C. for Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader / Advertising, Marketing & PR in Karachi, Pakistan
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
My professional aim is to pursue a career in the fields of Management, Training,
Communications, marketing and Social Development in a professional, supportive and
growth nurturing environment.
< Matric ScienceFederal Board, st Division
Army Public School C.O.D Karachi,
< FSC PreMedical, st Division
DHA College for Women Karachi,
< BBA Majors Corporate branding
Indus University, In progress . CGPA till now, presently in th semester
• Superior Consulting Firm worked as an Overseas Student Advisor from
July till present
• AJTCcoaching center teaching English and business studies to
O ’Level and A ‘Level students from till present
• Strengthening Participatory Organizations SPO from January,
to February ,
I interned in the In Human Resource Department, manage data of employees,
become the part of recruitment of new employees
During brief period I was with Executive Director as his executive secretary
• WaterAid, Pakistan from July , to th August ,
My assignment was essentially with the Communications Department where I deal
directly with there ‘young journalists’ however, I provided support, on need basis,
to team members in other units. During my assignment I undertook a field visit to
Lahore, Faisalabad and Toba tek singh and at the end of internship submitted a
detailed report on water crises and wrote three case studies which were send to
there head office in U.K.
I also presented presentation on “corporate branding of WaterAid”.
• FM , Pakistan from February , to th March ,
I was attached for select days in the Programming and Marketing Departments.
I was marketing department where I learn how to deal with customers and what
are market tactics. In programming department I learn how to manage all the
shows of radio and how to operate panel.
• CPDICenter for peace and Development Initiative From August ,
to September ,
In their programming department where I attend their meetings learn governance
Observe budget amendments and formed there resource center.
• Attended workshops of UNICEF diarrhea program in SindhHyderabad,Thatta and
Jamshoro from nd feb to th feb .
• Attended day workshop on “Entrepreneurship & the courage of the community
services” by MDL held on th Sep at Regent Plaza
• Attended day Workshop on “Wildlife protection and environment protection” by
WWFworld wildlife protection held on th oct at B.Braun.
• Attended day workshop on “Introduction to Islamic banking and Islamic financial
Contracts” by Memon youth Foundation held on th Oct at Mirchiwala.
• Attended a workshop on “Interviews” Conducted by Aisha Omer on th Oct
• Attended days workshop on “ Active Citizen learning journey” by British Council
held from th Nov to th Nov at Indus Institute of Higher Education.
• Organized Workshop on “Discover your dreams” sponsored by Shell Tameer on th
December in Indus University
• Organized Workshop on “Career planning and development” conducted by
“Mr.Itratullah” on th January in Indus University
• Arranged and Organized a Motivational Workshop on “Key To Success” Sponsored by
Computer Skills, Interests & Achievements:
• Certification in Adobe Photoshop, premiere, after effects, Flash from Coffee
• Sound Communication and presentation skills
• Head of Indus seminar and workshop committee
• Worked as an RJ in fm
• Certification of MS office from Vision IT Institute
• Vice President of a youth based Organization “Reviving Youth”
• Organized several youth based successful events on different themes such as
Key to success in DHA central library and Illusions in PCCI Auditorium Karachi
• rd position in all Karachi badminton competition arranged by “HBL bank” in
• Sound communication and presentation skills.
• Got nd position in all universities debates competition
• Member of national NGO “Green Volunteers”
• Member of Indus University Research department.
Name : Pernia C.
Father’s Name : Dr. Hasan Aziz C.
Mother’s Name : Bushra Jafar Malik
Date of Birth : November,
Residential Address : A, Rafayam Society, Malir Halt, Karachi
Permanent Address : Villa Number , Safari Villas , Bahria Town, Rawalpindi
Mr.Harris Khalique former Executive Director, SPO, Pakistan
Ms.Pamela Rodrigues Former Country Director, WaterAid, Pakistan
Ms. Reema Aftab Director International Marketing, National Database and Registration
Authority, the GOP
Mr.Amir Executive Director, CPDI
Hafeez Afridi Head of Marketing, FM
Adil IsmailDirector, Superior Consulting
Adeel JatoiDirector, AJTC
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!