[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
CREATIVE MANAGEMENT/ OPERATIONS
Highly motivated and career oriented with experience in creative management within packaging, publication and printing field of the design industry. Have an exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well developed written and verbal communication skills both in English and French. Has proven great ability to perform in deadlinedriven environments with focus on project scopes & time management with an Asian and African multicultural experience. Professional and technical skills include:
* Excellent liaison skills
* Multi unit operations & management
* Packaging/ publishing Design Quality Assurance
* Sales and Marketing in the Education industry
* Recruitment and HR in the Education Industry
* Detail oriented
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Adobe Suite
* Quark Xpress
* Basic HTML
* Jun Present Bombay Palace Restaurant New York, USA.
* Coordinating and designing promotional items within cooperate outlook of food and beverage requirement.
* Communicate with overseas printing companies for file specifications and quotations.
* Update online social media networks, and promote restaurant online through different network links within New York and international sites.
* Oct Jan Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Selangor, MALAYSIA.
Program Leader /Graphic Design Lecturer
* Train & mentor undergraduate students with design principles & software technical requirements through live projects experience with industry leaders such as Tesco, Nestle, Maybelline & few other SME companies across Malaysia. Ensuring quality assurance in the delivery of design lecturers&; teaching methodologies and performance in the role of a Design Program Leader as well as overview recruiting and analyzing resumes of potential design lecturer and assist in interview with HR dept.
* Participate in student recruitment during education fairs and on campus, reviewing portfolio and recommending student for further studies.
* Aug Aug Diadeis Packaging PortLouis, MAURITIUS.
Graphic Team Leader/ Studio Manager
* Liaising with European clients such as Nestle, DANONE & Casino France in order to coordinate design campaigns and packaging projects.
* Communicate frequently with manufacturing factories for printing purpose outcomes & specifications.
* Instructing and monitor the team of designers to complete tasks with timeframe and project scopes, and report on weekly basis.
* Feb Aug Diadeis PortLouis, MAURITIUS.
Publication/ Graphic Designer
* Effectively completed the designs of magazines and financial annual reports for well known companies such as Citroen, Peugeot France worth $ , within months.
* Extensive photo manipulation and image retouching & create illustrated instructional pictograms for vehicle booklet.
* Sep Feb Repro Plus Book Printing Services Ltd. PortLouis, MAURITIUS.
Graphic Designer / Desktop publishing
* Fast learner in handling new scanning machinery for desktop publishing and preparation for books ready to print.
* Created new design layouts and cover pages of books for primary school meant for African markets. Reproduction of books for primary schools that requiring highend quality and image retouching and page layout design.
* Deep involvement into solving printing constraints and color separation printing techniques.
* MBA in Multimedia Management Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Malaysia / /
* Bachelor of Arts Graphic Design Curtin University of Technology Australia / /
* Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Malaysia / /