[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Faye Samantha B.
Rosebank Road, London, W EN
Present Thames Valley University London
BA Hons. Airline and Airport Management
* I have currently finished my first year, having obtained a high : with %.
* Modules which I have studied are Introduction to Airline and Airport Management, Aviation Geography, Management Information, Airline and Airport Issues, Personal and Professional Development for Managers, Legislative Frameworks and Business Environment of THL where I received a st.
Worcester College of Technology Worcester
City and Guilds, Advanced Diploma in Travel and Tourism
* I completed the year with Distinctions and Credits.
* I completed modules which included Travel and Tourism Destinations: England, Worldwide Travel and Tourism Destinations, ABTA Travel Insurance, English Speaking board, Cabin Crew: Grooming and ICT.
Worcester Sixth Form College Worcester
Two ALevels: Textiles C Performance Studies D
Three As Levels: Textiles B Performance Studies D General Studies D
Hanley Castle High School Upton Upon Severn
Ten GCSEs: Two A&;s; Five B&;s; Three C&;s
Including English Language and Literature B and Mathematics Higher B
December January : Monsoon
* Greet every customer and engage in natural conversation to make them feel welcome.
* Personally help customers find the perfect garment, giving an honest polite opinion.
* Help maximise sales by suggesting other accessories which match garments.
September June : Spar Supermarket
Part time whilst studying
* Serving customers with a positive attitude and a smile, vastly improving my customer service.
* Helped train new members of staff in an efficient and friendly manner.
* Ensured day to day tasks were completed with other members of staff, which improves teamwork.
November September : Cooks Bakery
Part time whilst studying
* Helped prepare and serve food to customers, I also was able to socialise and converse with the customers, which in a service orientated environment, improved my interpersonal skills.
* I regularly used mental arithmetic to calculate the costs of customer sales.
Additional Achievements & Skills
Computer Literate Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
* Full clean UK driving licence.
* Help to run and organise events for the Three Counties Classic Motocross Club.
* Leadership and Team work Head Marshal at Three Counties Classic Motocross Club meetings:
* Ensuring Marshalls have signed the necessary paperwork.
* Allocate appropriate Marshall positions.
* Briefing Marshalls on their duties and health and safety issues.
* Making sure everything runs smoothly at the event.
* Achieved a Black Belt in Taekwondo.
* Prizes awarded in Taekwondo:
* Gold medal in British Championship Women&;s Sparring .
* Bronze Medal in British Championship Girls forms .
* Outstanding achievement award in Drama .
* Interpersonal skills part time work in Cooks Bakery.
I participated in Taekwondo for years, twice weekly in classes and also competed in many competitions. For years I have been involved in Motocross sidecar which relies on good teamwork, trust and confidence. I enjoy the social element of meeting new people and helping organise club meetings, also the competitive side of the events.
I also enjoy singing, acting, and painting and have a keen interest in travel especially cultural destinations, So far I have visited Egypt, Holland, Spain, Canary Islands, France, Slovakia, Germany and many UK destinations.
Ms SeeWing Law, Thames Valley University,
Course Leader, St Mary&;s Road
Ealing, W RF
Mr Martin Morse,
Course Leader, Worcester College of Technology,
Mrs Lynn Woodridge,
Owner of Cooks Bakery, Cooks Bakery,
Upton Upon Severn,