Aisats Bangalore Airport Limited, Bangalore Present
Customer Service Supervisor
• Establish and maintain rapport, motivate and provide support for customers based on
knowledge and integrity.
• Provided professional customer service to ensure utmost customer satisfaction.
• Secured resources to ensure timely resolution of problems and issues.
• Effectively gain customer’s trust and provide exceptional leadership and large class followings.
• Supervised checking in of international passengers, gate duties, helping passengers with lost
luggage and provided follow up calls.
• Provided checkin counter, service control, VIP passengers, visa check, arrival point and gate
• Coached staff on operating and improved new training manuals for station, updated station
manuals with company changes.
• Effectively trained staff in airline operations, ramp/staff checkouts, as well as, helped
flight crew and promoted coordination on all teams of the airline for safe and on time
• Participated and attended meetings and ensured clean work area maintenance.
• Handled customer queries through calls.
• Answered passenger enquiries about the arrival and departure of flights and made sure that
passengers get onboard the correct flight
Jet Airport Services, Bangalore
Customer Service Executive
• Ability to communicate well with customers and establishes positive working relationships with
• Possess well developed communication and presentation skills.