[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Aerospace Design Engineer
with experience in structural design and stress analysis.
HIGLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION:
More than year experience in the structural layout and aerospace
component design, FEA and mechanical simulation. Strong understanding
of aerospace application of composites, plastic parts; design of heavy
loaded metal and plastic elements with the impact on temperature. Proven
ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
CATIA V/V, Solid Works, AutoCAD, SAP, PDM, ENOVIA, Team Center, MathCAD,
MATLAB, Origin, Nastran, ANSYS, Unigraphics.
. Mar. – Present / AB Elektronik GMBH / Head of Engineering
Dept. Engineering Technical Lead.
Designed speed sensors, angle sensors, level sensors, gas pedals for
BMW, Daimler, Volvo etc.; worked with different plastic parts made
from PA, PP, composites; did linear, nonlinear mechanical, and magnetic
FEA, managed the professional engineering team based in Werne, Germany
and Kiev, UA.
. Sep. –Mar. / Moscow Boeing Design Center MBDC / Dept.
Structure , Sustain / Leading design engineer DE/ Everett, WA, USA
and Moscow, Russia.
Related projects: Boeing , LCF, F, I, , Superjet
• Designed body joins, splice fittings,
splice straps and skin panels in transition zone for the section
and . Project: LCF.
• Created the wing fueling system installation, plastic and metal
parts pipes, fittings, joints. Project: Superjet.
• Managed the project of Lower Lobe Cargo Door superpanel. Composed
layout for this panel, distributed the work with the Moscow team, designed
skins, stringers, frames, fittings, doublers, assemblies and installations.
• Worked as a sustain, liaison engineer to support the assembly and
production on the main assembly line in Everett, WA for sections ,
and Cargo Furnishing. Investigated the problem cases, made the decisions
by redesigning the structure or interior elements, distributed the work
with the team. Projects: f,I,.
• Designed the composite frames for section . Project: .
• Transferred the old Catia V models to Catia V. Supported the assembly
of for the project Cargo Furnishing. Project: I, f.
• Performed long business trips to Everett, WA to the Boeing main
. Jan. –Sep. / National Aerospace University KhAI/ Institute
for Low Temperature Physics /Lecturer / Engineer researcher
• Conducted laboratory and practical lessons; teaching of Computer
Graphics, Engineering Mechanics, and Composite mechanics; guided bachelor
• FEA and mathematical simulation of aerospace composite structures.
Designed new investigation equipment for Russian segment of International
Sep –June / National Aerospace University “KhAI” /
Aerospace Dept. / Master degree in Aerospace Engineering /